Forums > General > sh*tting at airports

SH*TTING AT AIRPORTS
Previous | 1 | Next

So quick question to you all.

I travel quite a bit for work (been away 5 out of the last 6 weeks) and am usually lucky enough to be able to "drop the kids off" at an airport business lounge but even at these places the f*ing latrines are no better than in down town Muscat!

So what the technique? I mean other than the obvious TP over the toilet seat. I got a buddy who has these plastic seat covers but I'd never remember to bring em along!

--

Bristol SuperYachts

You're a grown man and you're asking about how to go to the toilet. If you don't have this worked out by now, it's probably too late for you.

--

Cheers

Rich

Hover like a woman :roll:

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

You seem to have made an error.

This is the Evo Magazine Forum, for the Thrill of Driving.

You need the Kimi Magazine Forum, for the Thrill of Taking A Big Shit.

HTH,
Beany.

Hahahha! come on people allow a guy to amuse himself eh?

--

Bristol SuperYachts

khatmandu said...

Hahahha! come on people allow a guy to amuse himself eh?

amusing yourself in a public toilet? Danger-w@nking?

--

Cheers

Rich

I think he's referring to that Japanese thing where you get a BJ while taking a sh1t?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Just build a nest from TP.

--

Out of step with the forum.

Mito Man said...

I think he's referring to that Japanese thing where you get a BJ while taking a sh1t?

A blumpkin methinks.

NotoriousREV said...

Just build a nest from TP.

This is the established method surely?

I believe your thinking of "Plunking" when you get a B.J. while dumping. But back to the topic the only way to take the Browns to the Superbowl is making a nest of T.P. a Condor would be proud of.

Updated February 11, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Mito Man said...

Blimey, I must spend more time around business class lounge toilets!

I'm not sure if this is the done thing but I find that seat up is the best position for nest building. There is less surface area to cover and the sharper curve helps hold the paper in place.
Having said that I'm usually a hoverer but with a racing snake build and runners thighs it's not as much of a challenge as it would be for bigger folk.

google 'bumpkin huricana' and be amazed

Unless there is shit or piss on the seat, park your arse and release whatever is residing in the chamber of horrors. On the general whole airports are pretty clean places.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Bake it a bit longer then do it on the plane. Much more fun.

--

For sure

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular