NEW SERIES OF FIFTH GEAR ON DISCOVERY: MONDAY 11TH FEB 8PM
Previous | 12 | Next

I'll be tuning in.

Updated February 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

And a new Wheeler Dealers shortly too where they'll be restoring a Porsche Boxter.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Bumpity bump. Apparently features yet more plane vs car action. C'mon try something new FFS!

I shall of course be watching, but only after it's been recorded so I can skip the adverts and tedious competitions.

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

OT but when is Wheeler Dealers back on?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

David_Yu said...

Bumpity bump. Apparently features yet more plane vs car action. C'mon try something new FFS!

I shall of course be watching, but only after it's been recorded so I can skip the adverts and tedious competitions.

Classic Top Gear tosh.

Shame I won't actually be able to watch it though!

--

Entirely pointless

ukpete said...

Shame I won't actually be able to watch it though!

Same here.

How was it?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

The S8 trumped a R8 from a standing start but Plato said it handled like a blamange

Mito Man said...

OT but when is Wheeler Dealers back on?

More than likely next Tuesday at 9pm.

Tonight is the last Gold Divers / Jungle Gold or whatever the latest gold hunting programme is so I'd assume that with the ramp up in adverts for WD it starts next week.

First car is a DB7!

i dont have discovery ( i am an engineer and therefore dont need to learn anything ;) )is it going to be on one of the other discovery channels that come with my sky package?

Boring.

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

_Mick_N said...

The S8 trumped a R8 from a standing start but Plato said it handled like a blamange

The thing is, what 2 Ton limo doesn't ?

Car&Driver preferred it over the Alpina B12 although that's probably because it dragged well.

XJ is pretty good

action jack84 said...

i dont have discovery ( i am an engineer and therefore dont need to learn anything ;) )is it going to be on one of the other discovery channels that come with my sky package?

finalgear usually have links to it.

--

Strong Broo Racing

unzippy said...

Boring.

Sadly I have to agree. The first episode is usually a good one, but this was dull. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I find JP's mugging up for the camera even more annoying than Hammond's...

Car vs plane was the most pointless yet (not that there ever is a point). Surprised it didn't give VBH permanent hearing damage when it flew over her uncovered head at about 8 feet and full throttle! :shock:

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

probably couldn't hear it over the music

--

Whiskey is my yoga

anyone got any link to an online repeat, doesn't appear to be on Youtube or discovery website ?

Alan said...

anyone got any link to an online repeat, doesn't appear to be on Youtube or discovery website ?

Read 3 up!

Final Gear

--

Strong Broo Racing

Don't waste an hour of your life. Absolute horsesh1t.

VBH really is becoming a caricature of herself. Annoying bint.

--

Tim

M135i 8 Speed Auto. Alpine White. Faster than Yu.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular