Forums > Any other business > New series of Fifth Gear on Discovery: Monday 11th Feb 8pm

NEW SERIES OF FIFTH GEAR ON DISCOVERY: MONDAY 11TH FEB 8PM
Previous | 12 | Next

I'll be tuning in.

Updated February 9, 2013 at 10:26 AM

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

And a new Wheeler Dealers shortly too where they'll be restoring a Porsche Boxter.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Bumpity bump. Apparently features yet more plane vs car action. C'mon try something new FFS!

I shall of course be watching, but only after it's been recorded so I can skip the adverts and tedious competitions.

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

OT but when is Wheeler Dealers back on?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

David_Yu said...

Bumpity bump. Apparently features yet more plane vs car action. C'mon try something new FFS!

I shall of course be watching, but only after it's been recorded so I can skip the adverts and tedious competitions.

Classic Top Gear tosh.

--

Beany said...

Oh dear lord can I marry you? <3

Shame I won't actually be able to watch it though!

--

_

ukpete said...

Shame I won't actually be able to watch it though!

Same here.

How was it?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

The S8 trumped a R8 from a standing start but Plato said it handled like a blamange

Mito Man said...

OT but when is Wheeler Dealers back on?

More than likely next Tuesday at 9pm.

Tonight is the last Gold Divers / Jungle Gold or whatever the latest gold hunting programme is so I'd assume that with the ramp up in adverts for WD it starts next week.

First car is a DB7!

i dont have discovery ( i am an engineer and therefore dont need to learn anything ;) )is it going to be on one of the other discovery channels that come with my sky package?

Boring.

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

_Mick_N said...

The S8 trumped a R8 from a standing start but Plato said it handled like a blamange

The thing is, what 2 Ton limo doesn't ?

Car&Driver preferred it over the Alpina B12 although that's probably because it dragged well.

XJ is pretty good

action jack84 said...

i dont have discovery ( i am an engineer and therefore dont need to learn anything ;) )is it going to be on one of the other discovery channels that come with my sky package?

finalgear usually have links to it.

--

Strong Broo Racing

unzippy said...

Boring.

Sadly I have to agree. The first episode is usually a good one, but this was dull. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I find JP's mugging up for the camera even more annoying than Hammond's...

Car vs plane was the most pointless yet (not that there ever is a point). Surprised it didn't give VBH permanent hearing damage when it flew over her uncovered head at about 8 feet and full throttle! :shock:

--

www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

probably couldn't hear it over the music

--

If you don't look back after parking your car, you didn't buy the right one

anyone got any link to an online repeat, doesn't appear to be on Youtube or discovery website ?

Alan said...

anyone got any link to an online repeat, doesn't appear to be on Youtube or discovery website ?

Read 3 up!

Final Gear

--

Strong Broo Racing

Don't waste an hour of your life. Absolute horsesh1t.

VBH really is becoming a caricature of herself. Annoying bint.

--

Tim

Skoda. Honda (broken). Ducati.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular