Forums > General > EVO is killing their website

EVO IS KILLING THEIR WEBSITE
Previous | 12 | Next

The content isn't the problem, it is the idiots who ask me to log in when I'm already logged in!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

There's no problem. The publishing industry is in great health with ever growing print sales, rising advertising revenues,there's no threat from the internet and so there's absolutely no need to ensure that your respected print brand has a world class internet experience to match.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

My opinion on this is well known, I believe.

Is that the new thread winning watch?

Seems unlikely.

Er, am I the only one that's quite happy with their content, forum etc, even with the incredibly minor issues of logging in, downtime? All for free?

speedingfine said...

Er, am I the only one that's quite happy with their content, forum etc, even with the incredibly minor issues of logging in, downtime? All for free?

Yes!

speedingfine said...

Ever tried searching for something, then sorting by date?

The first part works for the first time in years, but the latter part....yeah, forget it.

Extremely basic stuff. No-one bothers to sort it.

I reckon at this rate Evo will go down the pan by 2016 for the same reason as all the failing high street places, I.e. not giving much of a fvck about the online world...

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

I reckon at this rate Evo will go down the pan by 2016 for the same reason as all the failing high street places, I.e. not giving much of a fvck about the online world...

Evo gives a fuck. Dennis don't. Simple.

I just wish they could get really basic stuff sorted. I.e., if you're going to force people to sign up, then make it so that people have signed up can access the site without having to create a new account.

Beany said...

No. I've literally never wanted to do that on this forum.

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

This is really, really getting on my wick too.

If they don't fix the Internet I will cancel my subscription.

Cheers

Steve

Tim said...

Beany said...

Some would like this very, very basic function to work.

It doesn't. Not even remotely.

Beany said...

Tim said...

Beany said...

Some would like this very, very basic function to work.

< holds up hand >

Well, acting like a petulant child on their Facebook page isn't going to get the response you would like either.

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

I'll stand for 'a response'.

speedingfine said...

The lack of a decent mobile interface has been keeping me away for quite some time now. I'm not about to cancel my subscription over it, but the situation could really do with being resolved.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular