Forums > General > Two dead in stolen Audi crash

TWO DEAD IN STOLEN AUDI CRASH
Previous | 123 | Next

BBC report

--

Dragons must be sad on their birthdays.

That's not very clear, did the thieves die or innocent people? If the former, then lol.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

"It is thought the two people killed were in the Audi which burst into flames on impact"

I'm struggling to feel sorry for them.

"The car, a red Audi, had been stolen in an aggravated burglary at a property on Boscombe Gardens in Farnworth."

No sympathy at all.

Updated February 8, 2013 at 7:29 AM

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Karma rocks.

Two less twats to fund in prison.

--

Mito Man said...

my boyfriend also lives in Chelsea

Agree with the no sympathy for the 2 c*nts in the Audi but you've got to feel sorry for the families!

nobody deserves to die in an audi.

Evostick said...

nobody deserves to die in an audi.

:lol:

--

Bunta's Tofu

Oh what a damn shame. No doubt they were promising footballers, good to their mum etc :roll:

Actually this crash was caused by society, and particularly the Police. Even though they weren't pursuing them at the time, their general desire to relentlessly hunt down criminals must be responsible for undue stress on the scumbags. It's against their human rights don'cha know. :cry:

mik said...

Actually this crash was caused by society, and particularly the Police. Even though they weren't pursuing them at the time, their general desire to relentlessly hunt down criminals must be responsible for undue stress on the scumbags. It's against their human rights don'cha know. :cry:

Coming up next on Police! Camera! Action!

Maybe not now...

Quick, someone start a memorial page on Facebook.

--

Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400/WRX Wagon

_Andy said...

Stolen Audi RIP?

I'm on it.

speedcamera said...

_Andy said...

Stolen Audi RIP?

I'm on it.

That poor Audi :(

--

Think of how many houses will go unburgled, cars will go unstolen. Shame.

You break the law, the law breaks you.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Hmm, I suspect a stealth Robocop was being tested.

They weren't being chased at the time of the crash and the vehicle exploded into flames? Yeah right...

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Mito Man said...

You break the law, the law breaks you.

The law of physics?

David_Yu said...

They weren't being chased at the time of the crash and the vehicle exploded into flames? Yeah right...

--

_Andy said...

speedcamera said...

_Andy said...

Stolen Audi RIP?

I'm on it.

That poor Audi :(

It's the owners that you have to think of. My sympathies are with them. Probably this morning going about their normal routine leaving for work then BANG an empty driveway where once sat their pride.

--

Strong Broo Racing

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular