Forums > Moaning forum > Datcher

DATCHER
Previous | 1 | Next

Fuck off. There's no way "Dacia" can be pronounced like that.

Grezza said...

When the EU floodgates open to the Romanians and they arrive here in their millions, you can ask one how it's meant to be pronounced.

And then he can continue paving your driveway. For fvck-all.

--

Paddle faster, I hear banjos......

Oi thats our job Romania!! We were here first

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Grezza said...

I presume the adverts advertising their products have the pronunciation correct, and James May/Richard Porter have probably been pronouncing it incorrectly all these years

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Marv, your rational argument is not welcome here...

Marv said...

Grezza said...

I presume the adverts advertising their products have the pronunciation correct, and James May/Richard Porter have probably been pronouncing it incorrectly all these years

I'm sure Hyundai have changed the way they pronounce it in their adverts a numbr of times. And even then they're always different in the US, so who knows - unless you see a home market ad.

Swervin_Mervin said...

Marv said...

Grezza said...

I'm sure Hyundai have changed the way they pronounce it in their adverts a numbr of times. And even then they're always different in the US, so who knows - unless you see a home market ad.

Jag-whar? Soo-bar-roo?

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

SM's right though. I can't remember how many ways I heard Daewoo pronounced.

brummy dialect lesson #43

subaru - suuu-bah-ruu
hyundai - high-un-dye
daewoo - day-wooooo
dacia - day-see-ya

class dismissed

--

Pain don't hurt

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular