Forums > General > 39k

Previous | 1 | Next

ha ha ha, good luck with that VW

But they hold their value pretty well.

No they won't.

Orange Cola said...

No they won't.

Aren't the Golf R and Scirocco R listed near the top for retained values by CAP?

--

ClubLupo
Technomotive - Games, Cars, Stuff

I think they will, as only three people will be stupid enough to part with 39k making them quite rare.

39k you can fvck right off!

--

Strong Broo Racing

Its not even 4wd and its slightly detuned so I can't see it being as desirable as the roc or golf.

Some people will buy it. After all, there are Audi TTs in the same price range. They're all idiots, but that's by the by.

--

Out of step with the forum.

:shock:

WTF

:lol:

What a rip off.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Order. Placed.

39k :shock:

--

Cheers,
James

When did they start making Golf Cabs again? I thought they binned it for the Eos.

--

just the tip

Looks nice. I don't think it's meant for members of this forum or VW would drive them around for 10 years before putting them on sale. ;)

zedleg said...

When did they start making Golf Cabs again? I thought they binned it for the Eos.

I wasn't aware they stopped making them.

I can only presume this edition is to use up Mk6 cab chassis.

zedleg said...

First half of 2011. Bizarrely you can still buy the Eos, which got facelifted to mk6 shape.

I guess some people want something pretty quick but which you can fit kids in the back of. BMW seems to do OK with the (not yet updated) 1-series cab which you can get in 135i spec for similar money.

MattyB_ said...

Orange Cola said...

No they won't.

Aren't the Golf R and Scirocco R listed near the top for retained values by CAP?

the figures are borked

the R in a reasonable spec already knocks on 40k (in the spec i wanted it was 42k, S3 was 40k) VW cant give them away, 95% of the R golfs in the UK are dealer demos spece'd to 40k and sold 3 months old with a couple of k miles for 30-32k

the R32 engine is 100 times better than the R golfs which is very bland to drive (like the S3s engine)

the reversing camera is pretty neat, mag suspension is clever but would make you lazy in setting up the weight balance of the car on entering a corner

with a few essential tick boxes you could see the R cab getting close to 50k ...

Updated February 8, 2013 at 2:15 PM

--

Making pancake mix on your mums pancake tits

WIBBLE

The mk7 R isn't available yet, this fills that gap.

Off topic, I've always thought GAP should have had advertisments on station platforms

--

A Christ is for life, not just for dogmas.

Get in the back of the van

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular