Not spam
Not spam
Not spam
Not spam
Not spam
Not spam

Not a repost either hopefully ;)

Rushes off to buy a copy...

Shame insurance co's don't allow you to change the colour during big rebuilds..... would have been great to see it in a different hue. :?

As has been said before, doubtful it went through insurance.

Zonda_ said...

As has been said before, doubtful it went through insurance.

As has been said before, why not? Anyway, the article apparently confirms it was paid by insurance... which seems logical given the cost :shock:

Why would it not go through the insurance.

Wonder how much his renewal will be next year?
Agree with the colour change, is this the original colour? If so I can see why he would keep it the same.

Because it goes with his jumper

£910K rebuild cost and it's got fogged up head light units. Bloody amateurs!

I work with a guy who used to work at mclaren. He reckoned that it would cost around that region!

That's the original colour. Wtf he specced it new in that colour I have no idea tho!

--

Strong Broo Racing

I wonder if it will be worth more or less than others? It's almost a new car but will it always have the 'crashed' stigma?

Interesting question. With that level of rebuild i'd suspect "more" in the short term - less in the long term. :?

Largest car insurance payout in English history.

and he takes it for a spin in the rain when he gets it back :lol:. Good on him for actually using it though, aren't they going for nearly £5 million now?

--

just the tip

Can you imagine him ringing Alex up for a quote :- "Any accidents or claims in the past few years, Mr Atkinson?"

:lol:

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

I'll be hunting down a copy of this later. Such an interesting car in so many ways.

I wonder if he used the modem link from the car to the factory after the crash? "Good afternoon, Mr Atkinson. What can we help you with today?" :lol:

--

This ^

Delphi said...

Can you imagine him ringing Alex up for a quote :- "Any accidents or claims in the past few years, Mr Atkinson?"

Odds are he has a single policy that covers his homes, his houses, himself perhaps, and so on

That's worth a read.

--

BMW Car Magazine

good on him, and good to see it back.

Will also try to get a copy later, good publicity for the mag !

Just bought a copy at WHSmiths in central Birmingham; it was the last one they had left. Seems popular!

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular