Forums > Moaning forum > Norovirus

NOROVIRUS
Previous | 1 | Next

Not pleasant, feel like crap, got a report in for tonight which I have to do as well. I think I've spent more time with each end on/in the toilet than doing work :evil:

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

djchocice said...

I think I've spent more time with each end on/in the toilet than doing work :evil:

Same time?

Alex88 said...

djchocice said...

I think I've spent more time with each end on/in the toilet than doing work :evil:

Same time?

The sink opposite the toilet came in handy during the early hours, put it that way :shock:

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

djchocice said...

Alex88 said...

djchocice said...

Same time?

The sink opposite the toilet came in handy during the early hours, put it that way :shock:

I had it on xmas eve. Went to the loo in the middle of the night for a poo, felt i was going to be sick as soon as I sat down: got up, turned round and simultaneously spewed in the toilet and shat on the bathroom floor.

It took me fvcking ages to clean up.

--

Paddle faster, I hear banjos......

:lol::lol::lol:

Quickben said...

djchocice said...

Alex88 said...

djchocice said...

Same time?

I had it on xmas eve. Went to the loo in the middle of the night for a poo, felt i was going to be sick as soon as I sat down: got up, turned round and simultaneously spewed in the toilet and shat on the bathroom floor.

It took me fvcking ages to clean up.

What did I say in that other thread?

Vindication mofos 8)

Some of you mofos need to learn to prioritise. Given the choice, I'd rather mop up vomit than shit.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

have we not had this thread already ?!

NotoriousREV said...

Some of you mofos need to learn to prioritise. Given the choice, I'd rather mop up vomit than shit.

It wasn't a conscious choice I made, I underestimated the force that would be involved.

--

Paddle faster, I hear banjos......

Get in the shower, legs apart, shower on full and just let nature take its course.

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

GraniteV8 said...

Get in the shower, legs apart, shower on full and just let nature take its course.

Dave!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The Dave cure for the Norovirus.

--

Wife just finishing a bout and now I'm not feeling so well. Really hope I'm not about to take over from her...

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

DeskJockey said...

Wife just finishing a bout and now I'm not feeling so well. Really hope I'm not about to take over from her...

I suspect you are !!, enjoy it :cry:

Never before has a virus or other illness left me feeling like an empty shell. Death would have been a good option.

Alan said...

DeskJockey said...

I suspect you are !!, enjoy it :cry:

I think I might have dodged the bullet. Only a bad case of the Cairo quickstep.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular