Forums > Any other business > Kill it with fire!!

KILL IT WITH FIRE!!
Previous | 1 | Next

Some godawful custom kit Bentley:shock:

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

Horrific. It's actually a MKIV Toyota Supra with a Veilside kit - Clicky

Updated February 5, 2013 at 10:28 AM

Thanks for the clarification...

--

McSwede said...

Never realised Gilles was a Southern fanny though. He seemed like such a decent chap. I shall eye him with suspicion from this day forth ;)

If that came up behind you on the motorway though, you'd move over :lol:

Dave!

--

I came here to drink milk and kick ass..... and i've just finished my milk!!!!

I initially thought it was an Audi A7. Or a Batman car from a film that was never made.

Looks like the result of an R8 and a Bentley conceiving twins... And then the ugly twin eating the beautiful one.

Given you can buy a usable Continental for not much more than £30k these days, why would you do that? Has to have cost silly money to construct.

--

Exploring the dark side in a brace of Bavaria's finest.

http://www.auto-journals.com/journals/BMW?model=Z1&journal=188

GraniteV8 said...

Dave!

+1 but only because I'd be laughing so hard at the twat behind the wheel I wouldn't be able to drive.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Want.

--

"Drink, drugs and driving a black Porsche Carrera what a big brave man he is, also a father and husband, HOW SO VERY SCARY!!!!!!!"

I thought it was one of those disgusting eastern european supercars. the bastard offspring of a conti gt and an r8...

but no its just another kit for a supra. when will people learn that the supra is cool without body kits

Updated February 5, 2013 at 7:20 PM

27Gilles said...

Thanks for the clarification...

Yeah thanks. Still absolute sh1te!

DGC said...

Looks like the result of an R8 and a Bentley conceiving twins... And then the ugly twin eating the beautiful one.

:lol:

Do not want.

--

Bro... be yourself. Just less so.

mik said...

:lol: sorry to snigger Giles, but that's the nicest cvnty phrase I've read for ages. Will recycle.

ShockDiamonds said...

GraniteV8 said...

Dave!

+1 but only because I'd be laughing so hard at the twat behind the wheel I wouldn't be able to drive.

I'd love to be in front of one going down a road with speed humps, looking through the rear view mirror at that godawful front splitter getting completely fvcked by sleeping policemen. :twisted:

--

Cockwallet

Piece of sh1t

The s2000 in the back ground is ok

supra with a hideous bodykit actually looks better than the bentley it's grille is inspired by :lol:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular