Forums > General > North Korea

NORTH KOREA
Previous | 123 | Next

They're like a little child, trying to see how naughty they can be before being chastised. I wonder if the US will get organised and go in there as soon as they stick a nuclear war head on a rocket...

What are those cheeky chappies up to now?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Two nuclear tests are on the cards; ie signed and sealed just not yet delivered.

Orange Cola said...

They're like a little child, trying to see how naughty they can be before being chastised. I wonder if the US will get organised and go in there as soon as they stick a nuclear war head on a rocket...

Looks like the US is entering a new era and doesn't particularly want to go and fight anywhere.

Orange Cola said...

Two nuclear tests are on the cards; ie signed and sealed just not yet delivered.

Guess the real worry is where they'll be delivered. I'll give them your postcode. ;)

speedcamera said...

Orange Cola said...

Guess the real worry is where they'll be delivered. I'll give them your postcode. ;)

I don't live under a mountain where the front door has been locked from the outside... ;)

FFS - no more land wars.

US should destroy the military infrastructure with air strikes if they start playing with nukes, then sit on the South Korean border and let China deal with the fallout - NK is their problem child, not ours.

None of the western countries can afford another war. We're fvcked.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

ExiledChris said...

FFS - no more land wars.

US should destroy the military infrastructure with air strikes if they start playing with nukes, then sit on the South Korean border and let China deal with the fallout - NK is their problem child, not ours.

I have to agree.

p7ulg said...

Orange Cola said...

Looks like the US is entering a new era and doesn't particularly want to go and fight anywhere.

Unsuprising really given the last two times they tried it...

--

Cheers,
Mike

Classic wars have died a death, dark politics is becoming far more powerful. Mali and Libya have been good examples, instead of marching in and taking over the place, simply giving a helping hand to the right people has caused a far better outcome with even better politic advantages for the nations that gave the relatively small military aid.

If anyone invades North Korea then they've bought themselves a massive problem. Until they start pointing nukes at people no one will want to touch them and NK's know that. I bet the North Koreans would welcome an invasion with open arms though.

Orange Cola said...

Classic wars have died a death, dark politics is becoming far more powerful. Mali and Libya have been good examples, instead of marching in and taking over the place, simply giving a helping hand to the right people has caused a far better outcome with even better politic advantages for the nations that gave the relatively small military aid.

If anyone invades North Korea then they've bought themselves a massive problem. Until they start pointing nukes at people no one will want to touch them and NK's know that. I bet the North Koreans would welcome an invasion with open arms though.

All that 'dark politics' stuff has been going on forever though, I don't think it's any more now than before. Push for a coup here, encourage an uprising there, it's all well and good. The problem with that method is that you often end up with the new people you get into power being just as bad as the ones they overthrew!

I suspect we may be surprised with how many North Koreans do not welcome a change, AFAIK they have been quite well brainwashed by the state media.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

[

I suspect we may be surprised with how many North Koreans do not welcome a change, AFAIK they have been quite well brainwashed by the state media.

I suspect an invasion of NK would be very similar to the anticipated invasion of the Japanese home islands at the end of WW2. These people have had generations of having their brains melted by the Government and will most likely fight hard to defend it, either by choice or by coercion.

--

Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400/WRX Wagon

_Andy said...

duncs500 said...

[

I suspect an invasion of NK would be very similar to the anticipated invasion of the Japanese home islands at the end of WW2. These people have had generations of having their brains melted by the Government and will most likely fight hard to defend it, either by choice or by coercion.

Best scenario here is for the USA to nuke NK with bombs dropped every 5km. Then rape it of its resources. Leave it for 30 years so plants and wildlife regrow. Sell it to China to recover debts.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Well they did it :(

Orange Cola said...

Did you really think they wouldn't

Mito Man said...

None of the western countries can afford another war. We're fvcked.

I worry that this is correct

p7ulg said...

Orange Cola said...

Did you really think they wouldn't

Just the progression of time, they're getting closer to sticking it ontop of a rocket.

The whole nuclear arms situation is a mess.A weapons system costing billions that no one in the civilised world would ever dare to use and at the same time it terrifies us that it may fall into the hands of some idiot who might,

North Korea probably would use it if there was an invasion attempt.

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular