Forums > General > MiniDisc

MINIDISC
Previous | 1 | Next

Yup

:cry:

That bloke on BBC breakfast with his "you could record on it, I was a wannabe pop star" was a moron.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

I sold about 30 blank minidiscs a few years ago for way more than I paid for them - I hadn't realised Sony were even still making players :lol:

thought they were dead long ago

action jack84 said...

thought they were dead long ago

Same here.

My cousin was the only person i knew who used them and that was 20 years ago.

The format was always too late to the party.

Cool devices though, but too geeky than an iPod.

I've still got brand new unopened mds. Wonder what they're worth? At the time, I thought it was pretty cool but mp3 players killed it quickly.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular