Forums > General > ...aaand we're back.

...AAAND WE'RE BACK.
Previous | 1 | Next

Ey up kids.

.....and now back to the studio

--

Strong Broo Racing

I wonder does anyone at Dennis care a jot that their online service is a laughing stock? It would appear not based on recent events..

Definitely not given the last hour of downtime.

Hurrah!

Also, my traditional FB wall post on Evo fixed it :lol:

Updated February 7, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Keep this up Dennis and I'm cancelling my sub, I don't appreciate funding a company that doesn't seem interested in maintaining a decent online presence.

Barry said...

Keep this up Dennis and I'm cancelling my sub, I don't appreciate funding a company that doesn't seem interested in maintaining a decent online presence.

Yes, simply no excuse for it, same as renewing my subscription without asking.

It's been working for me, as long as you pretend you are using a 14.4k modem.

JustMax said...

Sounds fine for 1998. Sadly its 2013..

Barry said...

JustMax said...

Not in Evo tower's server room it's not :D.

JustMax said...

Barry said...

JustMax said...

Not in Evo tower's server room it's not :D.

Maybe they have a Sky DSL line?

Sky say 'oopsy, we oversold our capacity.

And we're back again!

Hint to Martech Social - restarting IIS every 30-45mins is not a viable solution to poor architecture.

Just for the record, I don't blame the guys at Evo for this fiasco, but since Dennis holds the purse strings and doesn't seem at all interested in dragging Evos' site into the real world I am losing interest in filling their wallet.

Beany said...

And we're back again!

Hint to Martech Social - restarting IIS every 30-45mins is not a viable solution to poor architecture.

I'm betting there's a massive memory leak that slowly brings the server to its knees.

I've just noticed that they're hiring ColdFusion developers at the moment. :roll:

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

They
Don't
Give
A
Sh1t.
They
Are
Too
Busy
Selling
iPad Apps.
:twisted:

--

BMW Car Magazine

Delphi said...

Beany said...

And we're back again!

I'm betting there's a massive memory leak that slowly brings the server to its knees.

I've just noticed that they're hiring ColdFusion developers at the moment. :roll:

I thought ColdFusion died a death ten years ago?

I'm more of the opinion that they're running the community with a SQL backend on the same machine as an Exchange install. With 8gb of RAM and two CPU threads....

(for those of a non-IT background, that's like towing a Sherman tank with a Golf TDi. It'll work for a while, then it explodes)

Beany said...

It should have. Only just spotted the .cfm extension in the url which gives the game away.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Delphi said...

Beany said...

It should have. Only just spotted the .cfm extension in the url which gives the game away.

There is only one response to discovering people are still using coldfusion in anger:
nnnnnnnNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOoooooo....

Get a room guys.

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Mito Man said...

Get a room guys.

Go blow your load onto your BFs face while your dad rams his cock down your throat, you ill-educated, dog-fvcking ingrate.

Hugs x
Steven R

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular