Forums > General > best "driving" movie ever?

BEST "DRIVING" MOVIE EVER?
Previous | 12 | Next

Go on Youtube and search out the short film (circa 1960's) titled "Stop, Look, and Listen." I saw this short film on Turner Classic Movies and felt compelled to share this with the automotive community. It has a permanent place in my viewing history. Any other overlooked gems? Or just click.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yuCgJzt60ic

Mine is 2 Fast 2 Furious

Cheers

Steve

Whatever the answer was the last time we did this thread.

--

BMW Car Magazine

"rendez-vous" by Claude Lelouch filmed with Merc 450 SEL 6.9 and edited with the soundtrack of a Ferrari 275 GTB

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

click

Music video but whatev's

--

How about not having a sig at all?

pilouil said...

"rendez-vous" by Claude Lelouch filmed with Merc 450 SEL 6.9 and edited with the soundtrack of a Ferrari 275 GTB

:lol: to be fair you have to admire his editing skills. And my personal favourite 'drivers' scene Brilliant

I realise everyones taking the piss, but if you've ever driven on the road (as opposed to in Gran Turismo) and watching this doesn't increase your heart rate, then there's something wrong with you.

The co-ordination of the stunt drivers is astounding.

Driving Miss Daisy.. it even has "driving" in the title.

Biker Boyz

--

I often drive for a road travel

Any of the "On The Buses" franchise get my vote. Especially when you get to ogle at crumpet like Olive. Phwoar indeed :?

Teh beanz is correct. Not the only good chase in that film either.

The extras on the DVD showing you how they did all that stuff is well worth a watch.

--

This ^

240PP said...

Teh beanz is correct. Not the only good chase in that film either.

The extras on the DVD showing you how they did all that stuff is well worth a watch.

Knowing De Niro is in the passenger seat next to the stunt driver with a mock steering wheel. His face is absolutely priceless in some scenes, but to be fair he still turns his mock wheel in the correct direction.

Carl.

Beany said...

I realise everyones taking the piss, but if you've ever driven on the road (as opposed to in Gran Turismo) and watching this doesn't increase your heart rate, then there's something wrong with you.

Beat me to it, all time favourite

Hello friends,

I like Fast five movie. It is great movie.

--

Car Breakers
Car dismantlers

Beany said...

great car chase one of my favourites. just below Bullitt imo

Dukes of hazard, or days of thunder.

--

My Glass is always half full

It's all the little details that make it for me, the little accidents, shot of the handbrake, getting past the police car as it spins, coffee beans etc 8)
It also proves that if ever you need to make a getaway, get a camera car :D

Anyhow, how about this one?

--

Moon on a stick.

For driving scenes, The Spy Who Loved Me has to be up there.
The in car shots are awful but what a car and what an ending.

THe mini chase in The Bourne Identity is pretty good.

Is it Taxi? Some sort of mad dash through the streets of Paris in a transformer Taxi. Saw it years ago.

Daddydadbo said...

Is it Taxi? Some sort of mad dash through the streets of Paris in a transformer Taxi. Saw it years ago.

Yep - hilarious sceen. Ludicrously unbelievable but great all the same. Best bit is the sceen where he drives the guy to the airport.

Are you the sort of guy that can save a life??

It's Marseille by the way

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular