Forums > General > Gascoigne vid

GASCOIGNE VID
Previous | 1 | Next

Apologies for linking to the Sun website :oops: , but for those interested the vid of his recent "public speaking" event is here.

Self-inflicted shambles, but pretty sad that anyone can do that to themselves. :(

And I'd be reet p1ssed off if I'd paid £100 a ticket to go and hear him (not that I would have).

that's not fun to watch :(

--

I often drive for a road travel

zedleg said...

that's not fun to watch :(

+1 so sad :cry:

Didn't watch all of it. Hope those that organise these things try to help and not just take advantage.

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

Gazza: Way aye (bleep) (bleep)
Audience: ROFL

:roll:

--

This ^

So sad.

As he has nothing to do in life other than drink theres only one thing going to happen to him.

Lost a close friend recently didn't he. On a downer again. If he is here five years I'll be suprised :(

He's turned into Ozzy Osbourne.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

He's turned into Ozzy Osbourne.

Nope.

Ozzy knew when to stop...

Gascoigne won't stop till he turns yellow and dies on his own built up toxins. Simple as that. Seen it before.

mik said...

Self-inflicted shambles, but pretty sad that anyone can do that to themselves. :(

Yep, alcohol's an awful thing if you don't know when to stop.

--

Entirely pointless

That is terrible, poor fella :(

Very saddening. Likewise did not watch it all the way through, I take no pleasure in gawping at his obvious turmoil.
It is the thing with alcohol, it can easily go from being your best friend to your worst enemy.
I hope he sees sense to seek help; without it it shall only end one way, and sooner rather than later.

--

www.leatherbetter.co.uk
Make imperfect leather brand new again.

Awful to see and couldn't watch for long. Very sad state to get into

Not sure what's worse - Gazza's state or the people who put him on the stage? The knuckle draggers in the audience thought it was great though. :roll:

Heard he's in America getting treatment at the mo.

Robby1977 said...

It is the thing with alcohol, it can easily go from being your best friend to your worst enemy.

If it's got to the stage where alcohol is your best friend, you've already got a problem TBH...

So sad to watch such a likeable man in such a state.

:(

--

Dragons must be sad on their birthdays.

Not looking good for Gazza :cry:

Updated February 10, 2013 at 8:25 AM

Even needing assistance getting up the stairs should have been a sign to stop recording, really sad to see a man in such a state

--

Cheers,
James

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular