Forums > Moaning forum > Community outreach

COMMUNITY OUTREACH
Previous | 1 | Next

So you want me to give a presentation to year 10 pupils? About the Lady of Justice? Explaining what it stands for?
You just told me this and I need to be ready at the school by 10am tomorrow?

I didn't sign up for this sh1t!!! I don't see how this will help the community. I don't want to go to a stinking school in some dodgy part of London where I need to get through a metal detector to enter FFS, especially so if the young kids themselves need fvcking legal advice already!

I tried explanicating to the lecturer that I don't want to be a stinking poor charidee lawyer, but the b1tch won't listen :cry:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Sounds like your lecturer is on the troll, can you invite her on here so we can congratulate her?

She is actually a troll. She admitted that she wouldn't do her job if she were not paid :lol: We annoyed her that much.

--

Mito Man said...

She is actually a troll. She admitted that she wouldn't do her job if she were not paid :lol: We annoyed her that much.

No one would do their job if they weren't paid. What are you studying again, how to be the complete idiot?

MitoBoy is in need of some sort of outreach programme to help him integrate into society despite his special needs.

--

She's built like a steakhouse but she handles like a bistro.

NotoriousREV said...

MitoBoy is in need of some sort of outreach programme to help him integrate into society despite his special needs.

How many times, Rev - a baseball bat studded with nails is not what outreach is.

It's a sock filled with pool balls. :roll:

Orange Cola said...

Mito Man said...

No one would do their job if they weren't paid. What are you studying again, how to be the complete idiot?

But quite a few lecturers say, "I enjoy my job so much that it doesn't feel like work, everyday is like a day off."

Are they lying? :(

--

Mito Man said...

Orange Cola said...

Mito Man said...

But quite a few lecturers say, "I enjoy my job so much that it doesn't feel like work, everyday is like a day off."

Are they lying? :(

To a greater degree, yes. But if you enjoy what you do, it makes it less of a chore.

I find the computery bits of my job pretty easy, and generally like gassing to folk - so my job is normally alright. It still pisses me off though, as any job does.

These assignments are rarely about the actual act of helping anyone, it's more about taking you out of your comfort zone and having to prepare something quickly to deliver confidently to an unfamiliar audience - something that lawyers have to do quite often I imagine.

--

Cheers

Rich

Mito Man said...

I don't want to go to a stinking school in some dodgy part of London where I need to get through a metal detector to enter FFS, especially so if the young kids themselves need fvcking legal advice already!

considering you live in the arse end of London, water off a ducks back surely

What. A. Bitch.

Seeing as the presentation went well yesterday, she now wants us to do a moot for 10 year olds and then do it again for 14 year olds :roll:

I can't believe she is adding this in to our course now as it wasn't in the original module outline. It's not assessed but we must do it to pass the module. If she really thinks that she can take a group of 20 year olds out of their comfort zone by making them act in front of 10 and 14 year olds she is DIW.

Also she keeps turning down all of our ideas for the moot. No bullying, no child abuse, nothing about pedophilia, no domestic violence, no animal cruelty. FFS.

--

Rich B said...

having to prepare something quickly to deliver confidently to an unfamiliar audience - something that lawyers have to do quite often I imagine.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular