Forums > General > This may play on my mind next time I'm driving...

THIS MAY PLAY ON MY MIND NEXT TIME I'M DRIVING...
Previous | 1 | Next

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1wI6y2Vt6I :shock:

:shock:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Jeeeeezus. :shock: Audio is a bit harrowing too... :?

Barriers on the central reservation FTW.

Updated February 4, 2013 at 1:10 PM

:shock: Thanks for that!

--

Nuts on the road

Oh it's been removed. I was told that no-one died in it, maybe I was misinformed :S

Any other links to it? I missed it...

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Currently the top "Must See" on liveleak.com

This it?

if you want to see a funnier russian version watch this, complete with bellowing russian and insane speeding antics.

Very funny

skip to 6:51 for the best part

C_Hilly said...

This it?

Yep, that's the one.

--

Nuts on the road

Jesus, is Youtube run by the PH Nazi team now. There's no gore/violence.

Scary as fvck though.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on shocking and disgusting content.

--

selling a car

Fvcking hell!

--

Strong Broo Racing

Crikey that made me jump :)

--

BMW Car Magazine

:shock::shock:

O.M.G

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

:shock:

--

Entirely pointless

Jesus wept. I am the sort of person who laughs my way through the Saw films whilst my girlfriend is near to crying, but that made me jolt at 9 seconds. Imagine that - one moment driving along minding your own, the next an SUV flying through the air towards you! Christ on a bike.....

--

www.leatherbetter.co.uk
Make imperfect leather brand new again.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular