DIW at Tower corner, Bedford Autodrome.

:oops:

--

Kintegra y0!

:shock: lucky boy

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Lucky! It might be worth getting the car checked out a bit ;)

Ooof, a bit of angle at the stop :o

--

Get in the back of the van

Yowzers :shock:

Thought you were going to go over for a moment there! :shock: Looked good fun up until that point though8)

--

Entirely pointless

Lucky boy :shock:

Some impressive hack sawing at the wheel though :lol:

--

Done.

very lucky :shock:

Good to see you were looking which way you were going as you went sideways. Post the still up - it's impressive. Glad the gravel stopped you (the right way up) before that wall :shock:

--

Bet there's quite a bit of gravel in your undertray :shock:

Funny 10 minutes before the incident I was chatting to somebody about whether Tower corner could be taken flat. Earlier in the morning I was close to hitting the limiter at apex in third so I changed up to fourth early and keep the foot planted.

Held a few slides but ran out of talent at the end. :oops: I thought the car was going to roll that’s why I put my arm out. No harm done just bruised ego. Not even a red flag!

The support crew at LOT cleaned out the brakes for me but I had to head to Kwikfit to have the tyres removed and refitted. Went back out on track later in the afternoon.

My friend just emailed me a couple iphone pics.

Not going anywhere fast there mate!

Getting it all wrong at 85mph+, backward and sideway.

--

Kintegra y0!

At least you've got your track day near miss out of the way now :D

Hang on, does that mean next time...:shock:

--

Get in the back of the van

Coaster said...

DIW at Tower corner, Bedford Autodrome.

:oops:

Whoa Kin, that looked a bit close:)

New suspension and better geo!

Still, at least the Kintegra lives to fight another day!

Updated February 3, 2013 at 10:17 PM

JonMad said...

Good to see you were looking which way you were going as you went sideways. Post the still up - it's impressive. Glad the gravel stopped you (the right way up) before that wall :shock:

By request. ;) You still fancy a passanger ride? :lol:

I wasn't on the brake until the car had gone past the 'point of no return' but by then it was too late. I thought I was going to hit the wall at first...... it was travelling fast on wet grass.

Got lean angle?

--

Kintegra y0!

John said...

At least you've got your track day near miss out of the way now :D

That was my first spin ever. :lol: I made it a good one.

--

Kintegra y0!

Flewy said...

New suspension and better geo!

Yes sir! :D

--

Kintegra y0!

Coaster said...

Got lean angle?

Well, it certainly didn't do that when I drove it last!

That is awesome Kin:D

Can I share that pic on my Delta Auto FB page?

Forum motto lest you forget, NEVER LIFT :lol:

I always liked the chassis' playfulness at the limit in mine, you just need to keep your foot in to save a slide in these 8)

Coaster said...

By request. ;) You still fancy a passanger ride? :lol:

I wasn't on the brake until the car had gone past the 'point of no return' but by then it was too late. I thought I was going to hit the wall at first...... it was travelling fast on wet grass.

Got lean angle?

The more I watch the clip the more I think about all those 'ah, there's nothing to hit at Bedford' comments.

P-ride. Sure! Just not sideways into gravel thankyouplease :lol:

--

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular