Apologies if a repost.

--

Waiting to die.

Cool, only shape of Z3 I like too.

german hot rod. that is effortlessly 8)

--

Pain don't hurt

Worth 25k max.

Why put heavy lump in the front? There's a reason there aren't many of these around.

looks nice superficially, but not my cup of tea

SimonB said...

Worth 25k max.

Why put heavy lump in the front? There's a reason there aren't many of these around.

The s62 v8 weighs about 6kg more than the s50b32 :lol:

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Slight aside, did the coupe only come as an M?

It does make more sense if there's a negligible weight penalty even though more horsepower is always interesting.

--

Waiting to die.

nuttinnew said...

Slight aside, did the coupe only come as an M?

No, you could get them in 'normal' guise elsewhere in the world.

--

Clio 182/Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400

integrale_evo said...

SimonB said...

Worth 25k max.

Probably significantly shorter in length and a bit in height too.

--

Cheers,
Mike

That car has been for sale for ever.

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

The E39 M5 V8 is a four litre, isn't it?

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

DeskJockey said...

The E39 M5 V8 is a four litre, isn't it?

5l

It's the V8 M3 that's 4l

--

A yellow loltus

Interesting car. Stupid price.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

integrale_evo said...

SimonB said...

Worth 25k max.

Same with the hartge thing, why bother was my point. Same with supercharging the standard motor.

From memory someone on our forum was putting in a ls1 not sure how that went as not an avid reader these days. John - is there a link to that one?

Are the other E39 V8s part of the same family as the M5?

--

Waiting to die.

SimonB said...

integrale_evo said...

SimonB said...

Worth 25k max.

Same with the hartge thing, why bother was my point. Same with supercharging the standard motor.

From memory someone on our forum was putting in a ls1 not sure how that went as not an avid reader these days. John - is there a link to that one?

Ummm, not sure to be honest. I know there is someone on there who will argue until the cows come home that his v8 powered coupe is the bestest car EVAR!

--

http://retrotekracing.co.uk

Man with the Hartge car he will never sell?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular