Forums > Meetings > London Beer & Food

LONDON BEER & FOOD
Previous | 1234 | Next

We have lots to talk about and I'm not working (yet..) so can do any time.

Any of the usual suspects, or anyone else, free one evening?

I think i could make the effort some time.

--

My Glass is always half full

Generally yes. Not Wednesdays and not the first week of March.

--

I'll be up for something.:)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Thursday 7th then?

Not fussed about where, although it would be good to get to Bodeans this time!

As in this Thusday? I'll have to check with the Mr for a pass as I'm out tomorrow night as well :D

--

Could push it out to the following week - not Thursday though as that's annual card-and-flowers buying day.

I'd go out with you lot on Valentines day xxx

If I was in London, which I'm not. So no.

This Thursday or 21st for me. Others?

--

This month isn't great for me (properly skint), but I might not be working in London after this month, so 21st gets my vote!

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Works for me - let's go with the 21st then.

How did I miss this thread? Pants. Can't do this Thursday, we've got client drinks in the new office.

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Want to reschedule chaps?

For some reason I had assumed you were coming Alex, it didn't really register that you hadn't actually replied on the thread.:oops:

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

If people are up for it then please. But don't cancel on my account (I assume you don't anyway).

I could do next Thursday.

--

DeskJockey
---

I can do this Thursday. Next for me is 14/3 (but then we are off to Wales on Sunday 17th anyway, hopefully).

--

I can do the 14th too.

--

DeskJockey
---

Just the 3 of us then? Or we rescheduling to 14th?

--

I'm easy - should probably be going to BMF but happy to join people for a drink if they're about. Else push back to 14th when we might have a few more.

I'm happy to push it back to the 14th, not really that keen on spending cash this month anyway!

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Done. 14/3. Alex - read this thread :D

--

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular