Forums > General > Six Nations thread

SIX NATIONS THREAD
Previous | 12345 | Next

Bring it on Sweaties!;)

Not looking good for the reigning champs either!:?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

My Dad's Welsh and I was brought up Welsh rugby as a kid (mid-late 70s).

They're having their arses handed to them on a plate by the Irish today though...

Good start:D

--

Entirely pointless

Could be a great comeback!:shock:

Still a big ask though.

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

I'd say that was a decent comeback by Wales, what the fuck they were playing at in the first half I do not know. Hats off to Ireland though, they played very well and despite being a Wales fan they deserved the win after we showed such weakness in the first half.

England v Scotland up next, should be a fairly easy England win IMO.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

magnificent Irish :D, Grand Slam is on:?

Poitre had a very poor game - very inconsistent both ways so both sides had a hard Time judging how he wanted them to play. Wales in the first, Ireland in the second

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

8)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

:?

:D

Not looking too good for France (vs Italy) at the moment :?
Not only Italy leading the score but also France making obvious mistakes (would be better if Italy were leading because being brilliant IMHO...)

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

Italy were magnificent, well done to them. Their first try will be hard to beat as try of the tournament

Saw the last few mins of that match and well done Italy. Should have put a flutter on them;)

--

Definition of an optimist… "A person who thinks he can just afford to run a second-hand Aston Martin"

Alan said...

Oh yes....:)

damo.666 said...

Alan said...

In the words of Paul O Connell " We put the fear of god into them"

What a great weekend of Rugby , I can't wait for next weekend.

As a Taffy the result was disappointing although not dreadful as i felt we were the better team for the last 60 minutes.

Fingers crossed we play for 80 minutes next week :)

action jack84 said...

damo.666 said...

Alan said...

After our second half display, I doubt the English, or the French even are thinking we're unbeatable.

--

Dinny_G said...

action jack84 said...

damo.666 said...

Alan said...

After our second half display, I doubt the English, or the French even are thinking we're unbeatable.

Ah, but those are our two home games this year ...

True - I'm "quietly confident" this year but it's waaay to early to say...

--

Quietly confident...
At this stage its all bravado and hope, the point is though that there IS hope.
This first game really was the stage setter..
You just never know....:D

Previous | 12345 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular