Forums > Moaning forum > Self-Assessment

SELF-ASSESSMENT
Previous | 1 | Next

I've become one of those idiots that, despite having 10 months to do it and KPMG doing my accounts (paid for by someone else) haven't managed to get my return in on time. FFS. Now, where did I put that P45 from 2011?

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Why doesn't your accountant submit it if they prepare your accounts?

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

NotoriousREV said...

I've become one of those idiots that, despite having 10 months to do it and KPMG doing my accounts (paid for by someone else) haven't managed to get my return in on time. FFS. Now, where did I put that P45 from 2011?

We appear to be morons :lol: i've been working since 6am on the 6 sets of accounts me and my family submit, some of whom cant give me P60 figures, Statements etc ( it so long ago :roll: ) and therefore its my fault :roll:

I've done mine and my wifes and have had 5 bottles of Dog :lol: everyone else is getting an Accountant tomorrow :lol:

Updated January 31, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Jobbo said...

Why doesn't your accountant submit it if they prepare your accounts?

Because I've failed to provide all the information they need to prepare them.

--

Jobbo said...

Of course, it's now also the end of the Dutch tax year so I have to do that and eBay won't be providing KPMG this time around. Google translate will be getting a hammering.

--

Jobbo said...

I used to have to do self assesment and despite having the easiest returns in history, I was always at least 2 months late :lol:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

I got mine in and paid at 9.45pm. The first time I've ever had it in on time. Was a fairly successful year so student loan deductions coming off now too

I did mine early !

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

My mates wife caught him doing a self-assessment.

mik said...

My mates wife caught him doing a self-assessment.

Oh...your "mate" ;)

--

ClubLupo

I did self assessment once.

I determined that I was a horrible person :(

Beany said...

I did self assessment once.

I determined that I was a horrible person :(

I could have told you that.

You're not nice, Gav.
You're not nice at all :(

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular