Forums > Moaning forum > New job boredom

NEW JOB BOREDOM
Previous | 1 | Next

I'm sure I'll look back on this and laugh in a week or two when I'm snowed under, but I just started a new job (at same company) and I've basically got feck all to do other than the odd meeting and to go through the project files to try and get an overview of my forthcoming projects.

bored.

--

Cheers

Rich

Jeez, I'm going to end up browsing pistonheads at this rate...

--

Cheers

Rich

You were hoping for an argument in < 3 mins :D
You ARE bored!

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 320d MSport

Over the last week or so I've been paid to design my new k*tchen :D

Make the most of it.

k*tchen is an unacceptable swear word :lol:

I've never been bored starting a new job as there's usually so much learning and meeting of new people to do in a short space of time.

I'd be a bit pissed off if I started at a new job and they didn't have anything for me to do.

Equally, I'd be pissed off if I employed a new guy and he sat around surfing the net because I hadn't specifically told him what to do ;)

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

NotoriousREV said...

I've never been bored starting a new job as there's usually so much learning and meeting of new people to do in a short space of time.

I'd be a bit pissed off if I started at a new job and they didn't have anything for me to do.

Equally, I'd be pissed off if I employed a new guy and he sat around surfing the net because I hadn't specifically told him what to do ;)

different industries though - i met a new client today, but other than that I can't do much before I meet the existing clients and see the existing sites, and for that I have to wait until the set meeting days really. So in the meantime, all I can really do is familiarise myself with the quotes and drawings...

Which I've done, to death.

Company p!ss up tomorrow though, so all good!

--

Cheers

Rich

You're born, you take sh1t. You get out in the world, you take more sh1t. You climb a little higher, you take less sh1t. Till one day you're up in the rarefied atmosphere and you've forgotten what sh1t even looks like. Welcome to the layer cake son.

I like that 8)

Work for yourself Rich, it's dead easy too ;)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular