Forums > General > Stolen M5 Touring - Edinburgh

STOLEN M5 TOURING - EDINBURGH
Previous | 12345678 | Next

Absolute long shot, but if any of the Jocks could keep a look out for my pride and joy (apart from the kids and wife obviously), that would be appreciated.

E61 M5 Touring in space grey with the M6 alloys.

Reg: KS07 OFB

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Oh 5hit. :(

What happened Mike?

Somehow they got the keys from the hallway without waking us the kids or the dogs. Thought I'd just lost my keys this morning.

Shower of cvnts.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

You're all ok at least. But you must be absolutely fuming.... :evil:

Can you post up some of your pics for sharing round other forums? The alloys make it fairly distinctive, but worth highlighting visuals (like exhaust) that mark it out from a lookalike. :(

Ascender said...

Somehow they got the keys from the hallway without waking us the kids or the dogs. Thought I'd just lost my keys this morning.

Shower of cvnts.

I'm glad the family are OK.

Looks like they got in through the patio doors, got the keys and then for good measure took the wife's laptop and a big jar of coins. ALl the other techy kit is here so I'm guessing it was just all about the car plus what they could grab on the way out.

--

Cheers,

Mike.

Ascender said...

Looks like they got in through the patio doors, got the keys and then for good measure took the wife's laptop and a big jar of coins. ALl the other techy kit is here so I'm guessing it was just all about the car plus what they could grab on the way out.

Did they drug the dog?

I hope they catch the scumbags and the car is ok. As has been said at least you and your family are ok.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Fook dude. Hope they catch em.

--

Caterham 7 - Seat, steering wheel, pedals, er... Lights?

9999 speedingfine!

Shit news about the car. I always try not to leave my keys in the hallway, for fear of the "long hooked/magneted stick through the letterbox" idea.

:evil: Fvcking cvnts!!

Sorry to hear that, that is bollocks.:(

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

:x

insurance?

Really sorry to hear that.

I'll keep my eyes peeled, and pass the message around folks locally. Post a picture if/when you can - much better at getting the car into people's heads.

--

Chief Wheel and Cake Monkey - Strong Broo Racing

Wankers :(

I've had a car stolen before, I didn't want it back

Happened to a guy I used to work with with his RS4, gave up on fast cars after that. Never got it back as it was more likely stolen to order for the overseas market.
JL is probably most likely to see it.
Hope the insurance pays out.

Carl.

Have had a car stolen before - nothing like that sinking feeling when you realise it's gone. So sorry to hear about the M5 :(

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

Sorry to hear this.

Be sure to give the dogs a written warning.

Terrible news, Mike. Just glad everyone is OK.

Seb, I'd prefer to leave keys in the hallway with youngsters about, rather than risk the thieves going looking further into the house for them.

--

"Drink, drugs and driving a black Porsche Carrera what a big brave man he is, also a father and husband, HOW SO VERY SCARY!!!!!!!"

carlos said...

Did they drug the dog?

This happened to a relatives rottweiler. Both cars taken whilst the family was in bed.
They couldnt understand why, then found remnants of steaks and bones in the conservotory & garden and a rather docile looking dog.

Sorry to hear about your car, hope you find it with hope of some forensics to nail the b £"tads. Id be more upset knowing some cnut had been in my house.

Awful news. :(

I hope you happen to stumble across the cvnts who did this whilst you're on your way to get your shotgun sharpened...

--

Plump eyes?

Previous | 12345678 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular