Forums > Moaning forum > Terrible party organising.

TERRIBLE PARTY ORGANISING.
Previous | 1 | Next

I've just got a birthday invite on FB (shock). It's got about as many terms and conditions as my car insurance policy but aside from that...

It looks like she is organising her 'big 21' in a field somewhere round the A2 on Kent, so presumably setting up a marquee to avoid her parents house being covered in vomit... The thing is that it doesn't sound fun at all. It says that all her family will be present, and that we will all have a formal dinner and dance then drink. Party will then end at 11pm :lol:

Clearly there is something wrong. We all live in London or further north and it's in uni term time so must of us will have to travel separately. Drink booze, then while presumably still drunk, have to leave the field (as it's only hired till 11 or something) or drive back home :lol:

Not worth going is it?

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

Simplz, fill the boot of car with tent, cooler box full of booze and a boombox (do kids still use these? :D).

Get the formalities done and then the party starts :D

But we get kicked off the field!

I'm perplexed as to why she went down this route... We always have our parties in London so then we all go round to each other flats after walking for many miles at 3 or 4am while searching for a bloody McDonalds which is open 8)

It must just be how women think.

--

Trying too hard now.

--

This ^

Find a field nearby, blag farmer for a nights use, host the after party as Carlos already suggested.

We used to hire a farmers field in the Lakes and do just this, all pile up in cars loaded to the gills with beer, tents, bacon and baps. Use cars for music if nothing is available, most have decent systems these days. Was a right laugh and little to break, just be sensible and take your mess home in the morning.

I call bull.

No farmer is out there at 11pm at night kicking everyone off the field and forcing people to have the marquee and everything in it packed away by midnight.

Just have the after party there and tidy up in the morning. With any luck the farmer will plough your tent into the ground.

Barry said...

Find a field nearby, blag farmer for a nights use, host the after party as Carlos already suggested.

We used to hire a farmers field in the Lakes and do just this, all pile up in cars loaded to the gills with beer, tents, bacon and baps. Use cars for music if nothing is available, most have decent systems these days. Was a right laugh and little to break, just be sensible and take your mess home in the morning.

The best parties have copious amounts of baps.

Barry and carlos are correct, however you need a core group of buddies to get this sort of thing off the ground... I doubt Mito has this.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Wonder if his reticence is down to the farmer who owns the field is the one that shagged his (possibly fictional) girlfriend?

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

Orange Cola said...

I call bull.

No farmer is out there at 11pm at night kicking everyone off the field and forcing people to have the marquee and everything in it packed away by midnight.

Just have the after party there and tidy up in the morning. With any luck the farmer will plough your tent into the ground.

I'm assuming it's a venue specifically for such parties because she wants our addresses now to send out proper invites. I've been to simalar parties before in the gounds of Godmersham Park and another in Eastwell Manor. You go there, have a few drinks, reach a specific time when the DJ fvcks off and then the security tells you to fvck off. As far as I can tell she hasn't invited any muslims to the party so it's a bit problematic.

--

Mito Man said...

As far as I can tell she hasn't invited any muslims to the party so it's a bit problematic.

Huh ? Is she putting on a Hog Roast or something , i dont get it ?

carlos said...

Mito Man said...

As far as I can tell she hasn't invited any muslims to the party so it's a bit problematic.

Huh ? Is she putting on a Hog Roast or something , i dont get it ?

Comment inserted 100% for the purpose of trolling carlos, don't bite.;)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular