Forums > Any other business > Where there's blame...

WHERE THERE'S BLAME...
Previous | 12 | Next

Scroll down, in blue bold on the right.

--

Jobbo said...

It's a valid point from Gavin (a phrase I use rarely!)

:lol:

:lol:

--

Something witty goes here.....

If you get all wobbly-lipped about the opinion of Internet strangers, maybe it's time to take a bath with the toaster as you'll never amount to sh1t anyway.

:lol: WTF?!

--

Now stop trolling me you hat-wearing thundermut.

:lol: :shock: :lol:

Amazing:D

A viral perhaps?

:lol::lol::lol:

Has it been hacked? :lol:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

:lol::lol:

^^^ Your signature :lol:

--

Jobbo said...

Mito Man said...

Has it been hacked? :lol:

looks like it :lol::lol::lol:

Viral advert for the web designers

Hackers with humour. Grand!

--

DeskJockey
---
Now fueled by heavy oil...

Poor lad.

--

---------------------------
"Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact... there's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact." Dr. Neil Fox, 2001.

:lol: :lol:

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

£2000 you say? Hmm...

--

Part of the Knowing Club

:lol::lol:

--

Cockwallet

Viral advertising, which they'll pretend was them being hacked. Or that's what I like to think anyway.

NotoriousREV said...

£2000 you say? Hmm...

I don't mind bending over backwards to help people, but I won't bend over forwards.

--

Jobbo said...

Sweaty truckers pay better, as any fool know.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular