Forums > General > Cool or Uncool

COOL OR UNCOOL
Previous | 1 | Next

Steve McQueen's Chevrolet For Sale, cool or cool because who it belonged to?

Updated January 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I think it's cool but then I've always love the 49-51 Styleline's anyway.

--

Out of step with the forum.

I think it's only the name...

It would go well with my ruched velvet suit and top hat! :shock:

And since when was Steve McQueen King of Cool? That is surely Henry Winkler or James Dean?

Updated January 30, 2013 at 4:08 PM

Wax on, wax off...

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

Wax on, wax off...

:lol:

pretty cool imo plus mcqueen had an awesome garage. cobras, daytonas, chargers, minis, chevys. the original 'jay leno'

Updated January 30, 2013 at 4:50 PM

cool, but only if kept in a collection in a garage. Would look a bit daft on the high street:D

Cool for about a day or two. I'd get tired of it after that.

Rich B said...

Wax on, wax off...

This!! Therefore uncool

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Dinny_G said...

Rich B said...

Wax on, wax off...

This!! Therefore uncool

Are you women? Just because it's yellow?

The car in Karate Kid was a 1948 Ford:

--

NotoriousREV said...

Dinny_G said...

Rich B said...

Wax on, wax off...

This!! Therefore uncool

Are you women? Just because it's yellow?

The car in Karate Kid was a 1948 Ford:

i know, i looked it up before i posted, but you cannot deny that they look almost exactly the same. Ghey.

--

Cheers

Rich

Not really, no.

--

NotoriousREV said...

Not really, no.

nope, like chalk and cheese.

--

Cheers

Rich

They're both 2 door convertibles, I grant you, but the Chevy is a lot longer and sleeker wheras the Ford is shorter and squarer.

Unless you're a woman, in which case, yes, they're both old yellow cars.

--

NotoriousREV said...

They're both 2 door convertibles, I grant you, but the Chevy is a lot longer and sleeker wheras the Ford is shorter and squarer.

Unless you're a woman, in which case, yes, they're both old yellow cars.

My knowledge of 40/50s Americana is even lesser than my knowledge of the karate kid series of films. I remember it as a yellow convertible that looked like the one above. Sorry for making the joke, humour had no place here.

--

Cheers

Rich

No it did not, Richard. I'm glad you have seen the error of your ways.

--

Despite being virtually a polar opposite of the Karate Kid car, it's still uncool.

Cool to cruise down Pacific Coast Highway on a nice summer evening in, you'd look like a dickhead driving it through Scunthorpe in the rain though.

--

Entirely pointless

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular