Forums > General > Explain this to me

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME
Previous | 12 | Next

Click

Is this another channel which is sponsored by Youtube itself kind of like Drive? I only came across it because of the crapload of adverts I keep getting from their channel.

They've clearly got quite a lot of cash to spend judging by the equipment they rent and sh1t they blow up and there's no way their channel is making much money at their viewing figures. The male characters aren't really likeable and the girl looks like she is constantly having anal off camera :lol:

Confused.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

They are all off a Sky show that was pitched at the Gadget Show. It was on last year and they did a car/motoring slot in it.

Makes sense, I can see why they got kicked from Sky.

--

Mito Man said...

the girl looks like she is constantly having anal off camera :lol:

:shock:

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

What a disappointment, based on the title I had assumed the thread was going to be about where babies come from.:?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

What a disappointment, based on the title I had assumed the thread was going to be about where babies come from.:?

It could have been about any number of grown-up topics, Duncs!

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Following what happened to me this morning I was going to start a really gay thread but fear my manlihood.

--

Mito Man said...

Following what happened to me this morning I was going to start a really gay thread but fear my manlihood.

How many times, if you don't want your BF to lick your arse, stop stuffing peanut butter up there!

Mito Man said...

Hanging around Clapham common again :roll:

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

:lol:

No, it involved a big famous store, having makeup put on me, me liking the result, me considering buying some concealer, eyeliner and lip gloss :oops:

--

Mito Man said...

No, it involved a big famous store, having makeup put on me, me liking the result, me considering buying some concealer, eyeliner and lip gloss :oops:

Just leave.

I was going to tell her to fvck off but she said that most guys in their 20's do it so it's absolutely fine so I gave it a go.
:oops:

--

Mito Man said...

I was going to tell him to fvck off but he said that most guys in their 20's do it so it's absolutely fine so I gave him a gobble.

EFA

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Mito Man said...

I was going to tell her to fvck off but she said that most guys in their 20's do it so it's absolutely fine so I gave it a go.

Most guys? And you believe that?

I personally don't know of any blokes at any age who use makeup (unless for a fancy dress), except my ex's mate who was a raging gay.

A little bit can't hurt. It's barely noticeable.

--

It worked for Vince Neil and Ozzy Osbourne and Paul Stanley and David Lee Roth and David Coverdale... all very manly men who were friendly with very many ladies...

StEvie_200SX said...

It worked for Vince Neil and Ozzy Osbourne and Paul Stanley and David Lee Roth and David Coverdale... all very manly men who were friendly with very many ladies...

I think we can safely say that sales is not in the same category as the above.

More Rob Halford.

Chris

Mito Man said...

That's the funniest thing I've heard in a while. Of course you completely made it up for attention, but still funny.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Makeup wearing, dog shagging, women avoiding..

Anything else you're apparently into?

Alex88 said...

Makeup wearing, dog shagging, women avoiding..

Anything else you're apparently into?

Why did you have to go and ask him that :roll:

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular