Forums > General > For the love of God, don't fall

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DON'T FALL
Previous | 1 | Next

:shock:

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

I thought this was going to be about kerazee Russians tower climbing antics again......

You can see the curvature of the earth and everythin'.

First photo is very impressive.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

:shock: 8)

Where's the first pic taken?

(A long way back with a long lens...)

I thought the wave was a mountain at first on my small iphone screen

--

Making pancake mix for your mums pancake tits.

It's weird to think that this is an amazing beach in the summer, but in the winter it transforms into that thing:lol:

Hope this huge waves crazyness brings more tourists here.

Thanks to the amazing feats of McNamara, Nazaré is becoming famous worldwide.

nuttinnew - Praia do Norte, Nazaré, Portugal

Updated January 29, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I'm slow on the uptake, I didn't realise this was happenning :shock:

Amazing 8) and so close to shore.

I watched a surfing competition in Hawaii (North Shore, Oahu) and whilst the waves were huge, the surfers were so far out that spectators were using binoculars!

This is the same place in the summer. The lighthouse you see in the background is the place where the spectators are in the first pic.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular