Forums > Moaning forum > Tailgating!

TAILGATING!
Previous | 1 | Next

How do you think this measures up? I am having to plump with Vauxhall Insignia rep moblies instead of Audi....

If you haven't perused The daily Mash before its good for a laugh...

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/society/audis-still-britains-favourite-car-to-have-driving-right-up-your-arse-201204245156

On my commute from Leeds, there's a bit in the roadworks where it opens up to 4 lanes then goes back to 3 half a mile later (stupid, stupid road planning). Invariably, lane 4 has an Audi in it forcing its way back into lane 3, right up against the cones. In fact one time, it was 4 Audis in a row.

Insignias can be cockish but they're not as common as Audis.

I used to love The Daily Mash but stopped visiting their site when they introduced the charging model.

Updated January 29, 2013 at 6:59 AM

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Same applies to Audis here - from having virtually no presence here at all a few years back, the cocks have now embraced them like a long-lost son.

is it not simply because there are so many Audis that it seems like it always them ?

Alan said...

is it not simply because there are so many Audis that it seems like it always them ?

No. Audi drivers (in general, present company excluded) are cvnts on the road.;)

Don't worry, it's not just them, Range Rovers and other high end 4x4s very much share the same attitude.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

NotoriousREV said...

Invariably, lane 4 has an Audi in it forcing its way back into lane 3, right up against the cones.

Nothing wrong with this IMO - why filter in early and leave an empty lane.

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

I have no problem with filtering late, I have a massive problem with pricks who practically drive into the cones at speed, slam on and the try to force their way into the next lane and make everyone else slam on to create the gap.

--

Jobbo said...

As said before, Audis have taken the place of BMWs as the idiots on the road. Go to any country and you'll have the same problem.

--

Nuts on the road

All the wannabe gangster kids seem to drive A3's doing 40+ in a 30 etc. overtaking through residential areas/using bus lanes to get past.

At least when you see an Audi you know what to expect :lol:

I've never been so proud 8):lol:

If you set the radar cruise in my S6 to "dynamic level 1" it pretty much requires the reactions of Vettel to drive with :shock:

--

Tim

Toyota. Flat Cap. Grey Slacks. Slipons. Slower than everyone.

Get from up my arse, Tim.

Also, I see you've bought another Audi.

--

Jobbo said...

White Transit with blue Vipers stripes on a country road the other morning. I could see the ice. I could feel the car sliding. He never backed off.
Fairly sure he was trying to provoke me into making a mistake :evil:

TF for my Mad Skillz.

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

Just brake. And keep braking. Only stop braking when their proximity is no longer a danger for the speed you're travelling at.

its a shame audi have become the cvnt mobiles. i prefer their styling to bimmers anyway. wish bmw would go back to being the car of the tw@t

Si_ said...

White Transit with blue Vipers stripes on a country road the other morning. I could see the ice. I could feel the car sliding. He never backed off.
Fairly sure he was trying to provoke me into making a mistake :evil:

TF for my Mad Skillz.

I've started letting these people pass me but found they slow down and then hold me up when I return to my original speed. I'm yet to make the point of re-overtaking them as I only do it when the roads are dangerous as you describe.

I just hate people who don't slow down for speed bumps and then tailgate you to make you go over them quicker. You may have no mechanical sympathy but I do.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

On a happier note some idiot in a Bentley Continental GT nearly ran me off the road in his quest to squeeze past and then thundered off into the distance...5 minutes later I passed him as the police nabbed him at a very well known speed trap. Made sure he got a middle fingered salute while the police served him a ticket. Probably the one and only time I recall someone actually getting their comeuppance! :lol:

Mito Man said...

I just hate people who don't slow down for speed bumps and then tailgate you to make you go over them quicker. You may have no mechanical sympathy but I do.

This!!!!

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular