Forums > Thread archives > Can you use.......

CAN YOU USE.......
Previous | 1 | Next

...an R8 and 911 when it snows?

Snow fun

Updated January 28, 2013 at 6:42 PM

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

Amazing to see how the 4WD 911 (with summer tyres) is hopeless... and how the 2WD Jag (but with winter tyres) copes pretty well.

--

Pilouil
Citroen C3 1.4 HDI 69.0424 bhp

still need snow tyres. My R8 is pretty poor in the snow, and I've also spun an S4 and RS6 in the snow in the past. Overconfidence in the quattro is the biggest problem

like the subaru legacy driver i saw last week driving down a steep hill as if oblivious to the slippery conditions and then duly smashing into the the golf that had stopped in front of him

action jack84 said...

like the subaru legacy driver i saw last week driving down a steep hill as if oblivious to the slippery conditions and then duly smashing into the the golf that had stopped in front of him

:lol:, it's 4 wheel drive, not 4 wheel brake :oops:

well all cars are four wheel brake... but yes i get your point four wheel drive isnt going to help when all four wheels are lock and you are sliding down a steep hill

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular