Forums > General > Smells

SMELLS
Previous | 12 | Next

Is there a worse smell than that of burning clutch!?

To me it smells like someone's taken a dump in the radiator.

I've had that smell on and off for a year. You never get used to it.

Alex88 said...

I've had that smell on and off for a year. You never get used to it.

You should purge your radiators, dude.

Yes, housemate on Friday didn't get to the toilet in time and crapped himself, the whole flat smelt of shit. You could smell it from outside the front door, thought I had trodden in dog crap at first then when I got into the flat the full power of the stench hit me, how a 22 year old can shaz himself is beyond me.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

I have an enema once a month to prevent this from happening.

Edit: Oh, we're talking about cars :oops:

Updated January 28, 2013 at 5:28 PM

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Spilling milk in a car. Impossible to clean up enough to remove the smell, which is like rancid vomit.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

Worst smell, fag breath from a gorgeous girl.

Bandido said...

+1... or funky BO:oops:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

27Gilles said...

Bandido said...

+1... or funky BO:oops:

Christ, forgot that was a factor too on that occasion!!

A girl I worked with at eBay (yes/possibly) had BO but it was quite nice BO, if that makes any sense. It just made me think she was probably very unkempt downstairs, though.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Having an absess driiled out with a drill that has a faulty loob spray.

anyone ever had a sebaceous cyst drained ?, that is hard to beat

RichardMajor86 said...

To me it smells like someone's taken a dump in the radiator.

best description for anything I've ever read/heard, genuinely hilarious :lol::lol:

--

Cheers,
James

I had a boss who ate like a T-Rex...:twisted: Let's just say that using the bog after him would be the likely cause of your own extinction:shock:

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

mik said...

Having an absess driiled out with a drill that has a faulty loob spray.

Burning teeth. Not good. :lol:

Someone at work microwaves homemade fish curry. The fish does not smell fresh.

Oh, and people who smell "damp".

--

Knackered old hairdresser's sh1tter

A chap at work sometimes brings in homemade cornish pasties and heats them up in the microwave for his lunch. Not sure if its just me, but they give off a most unpleasant odor that is very similar to BO.

Literally stops me from eating in the canteen with him and makes me wonder whether he carries them to work in his armpits. :x

--

Cockwallet

One summer away from uni I did some agency work. The most special job was working at the incinerator at Royal Oldham Hospital. It was only supposed to incinerate non-fleshy hospital waste.

Anyhoo, I have a pretty strong stomach when it comes to smells and gory stuff but one day pushed me close. A 16.5m artic HGV full of hospital waste had come down from Scotland as their incinerator was bust. It had arrived very late the night before, and it had been a very warm summer. I'll never forget the smell when we cracked open the trailer doors. :shock:

Oh and there were fleshy bits in there. :?

Updated January 28, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I can't stand strong dog crap smell. I vomited once when I was cleaning a shoe, and every single time I need to do it I'm very close to throw up.

Also eggs that expired lots of months ago. One time I said to a friend of mine to break one just to see how it would look like in the inside. Big mistake:lol:

Another thing I can't stand is ammonia. Really fvcked up smell...

Spilt Coke* stinks.

I used to run a shop corner shop. One of the foulest smells has to be when a bottle of Coke splits, but isn't found for a while and goes off. Just a unbelievably horrid smell. 100 times worse than gone off milk.

*other cola products are available.

Big tub of homemade lentil soup spilled in my dads car, smell was awful despite vaxing daily for a week. It smelt awful all summer especially when left sitting in the sun.

Friend drank a bottle of Baileys and was sick, have never been able to even contemplate drinking it since.

Sewer plant at the hotel backed up and started pumping raw sewage out of the drains, was rather fresh!

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular