Forums > Moaning forum > Useless friend

USELESS FRIEND
Previous | 12 | Next

I ask my friend in my lecture if she knows anywhere near here that I can buy a pendrive. She suggests I can upload my stuff on the uni network and then download it onto another computer until I get a pendrive. I tell her this is not an option as I need it to transfer stuff on my desktop to my laptop. She then suggests that I can go round to her place to grab a spare one of hers, but it's only 1gb. I tell her to not worry, it's not important, I'll just buy one later. She then suggests that she can lend me her external harddrive, but she has lots of valuable work on it so I would have to bring my desktop and laptop to her flat so she can essentially supervise me :roll: :roll: :roll:

Why even offer it in the first place you idiot?! Or maybe I just missed a really subtle chat up line...

--

How about not having a sig at all?

she just wants you round at her flat

Why not use some sort of cloud storage?

As regards the friend, get round there just in case, she may not have figured you out yet ;)

FFS, this forum is going to sh!t.

?/?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

FFS, this forum is going to sh!t.

?/?

According to Mitoboy: 9/yes

According to everyone else: 3/as long as you do it from behind so you can't see her face

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this

carlos said...

Why not use some sort of cloud storage?

As regards the friend, get round there just in case, she may not have figured you out yet ;)

I've got BTOpenzone internet because it's free but the upload on it isn't good enough for films and I need to relogin about once an hour so it's a pain.

And yeah, she hasn't guessed despite the fact that my laptop, iphone and ipad backgrounds are all of my BF's :lol:

I'd say 7/no. Not blonde :(

--

Have you smashed her back door in yet?

Transfer via your home network?

Look, it doesn't matter, I shall just go to some supermarket tomorrow to buy one :lol:

No smashing of the back doors has taken place yet gentlemen. Yet.

--

When you are at the supermarket buy her some hair dye and then do it. :P

Mito Man said...

Yeah, the BF hasn't had his dinner yet, so your ring is safe for now! :D

Mito Man said...

That's the second time you've avoided smashing a bird in who fancies a bit.

The previous one was not a bird. More like a troll :lol:

--

How very apt.

--

GiraffeIT.com / Installations / Support / Training
evo featured Renault Megane R26 (c) Barry Club.

Worst 'I know a girl' thread ever.

--

This ^

Mito Man said...

The previous one was not a bird. More like a troll :lol:

Takes one to know one.

So, Mito Boy, how many girls have you nobbed in your 2 years at Uni?

--

Out of step with the forum.

NotoriousREV said...

I look forward to his reply.

Alex88 said...

NotoriousREV said...

I look forward to his reply.

I'm warming up the industrial bullshit filter.

--

Out of step with the forum.

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular