Forums > General > Eek.. when snow melts..

EEK.. WHEN SNOW MELTS..
Previous | 1 | Next

Sorry if it's a repost

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

"D'oh, should have taken the Esprit"

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

:( Getting in that situation is only excusable if you're not a local and get caught unawares.

--

Waiting to die.

Mark BT52 said...

:lol:

Is it a bottom feeder, i.e. intake at the bottom? If not, I can't see why it stopped; could have reversed out again when it was clear it was going to be too deep?

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

must have used the ejector seat to get out......Ill get my coat!

--

Strong Broo Racing

Ouch!

--

Bunta's Tofu

Mark BT52 said...

David_Yu said...

Mark BT52 said...

Is it a bottom feeder, i.e. intake at the bottom? If not, I can't see why it stopped; could have reversed out again when it was clear it was going to be too deep?

old school electrics and weather proofing, they wont start on damp mornings let alone in a foot of water :)

--

WIBBLE

Saw this on the news this morning :shock::D

Where did you come from???

Fark :shock:

--

Waiting to die.

it is an expensive mistake, surprising that someone would even consider bringing it out in weather like this

Alan said...

it is an expensive mistake, surprising that someone would even consider bringing it out in weather like this

This. Not a chance would that venture from my garage until the gritters have forked off for the summer.

--

Strong Broo Racing

Let's face it the driver is a fecking moron. More money than sense.

--

Say My Name

Maybe it got stuck in a snow drift so he just left it there until it melted, came back and got more than he bargained for.

--

BMW Car Magazine

scotta said...

Alan said...

This. Not a chance would that venture from my garage until the gritters have forked off for the summer.

I remember commuting up London in the late 90's and round Bermondsey/southwark there used to be a db5 that was used every single day for commuting even in winter. Even back then I thought the bloke was mad

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular