Forums > General > For the FAO Rich B & CC

FOR THE FAO RICH B & CC
Previous | 1 | Next

It's very lonely in the Black Ops 2 thread without you two, have you 'grown up' and stopped playing games or something?:?

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Still playing a bit - went prestige last night (then ranked up to 7 in one game of domination!)

I've lost my crossbow though, which pains me as it is my main weapon of choice...

--

Cheers

Rich

Your main weapon of choice? Hardcore.8) It's much harder to kill with than on the old game, I don't bother with it... although I saw you could get a thermal scope for it, which does look interesting.

Why not just permanently unlock it with your prestige token anyway?

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

Your main weapon of choice? Hardcore.8) It's much harder to kill with than on the old game, I don't bother with it... although I saw you could get a thermal scope for it, which does look interesting.

Why not just permanently unlock it with your prestige token anyway?

what what what!!! Permanent unlock?! I love you duncs... There, I said it!

I love the crossbow, with no scope - you have to get a bullseye to kill with it now, but it fires so quickly that so long as you have quick reactions you can win the "draw" even close up.

Edit - oh yeah, I score high, but I die a LOT!

Updated January 28, 2013 at 4:35 PM

--

Cheers

Rich

Why bother prestiging at all?

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Rich B said...

what what what!!! Permanent unlock?!

See, this is what happens when you don't check the BO2 thread.;)

--

- Uninspiring soundtrack

Mito Man said...

Why bother prestiging at all?

because its fun to keep challenging yourself.

--

Cheers

Rich

My youngest is playing this right now. Do you want to know his gamer tag so you can play with h..... Hang on that doesn't sound right :?

I only go on with mates, and only party chat. I have no interest in talking to/hearing randoms!

--

Cheers

Rich

Whenever I go online this is the crap that I hear. Link

There's some hilarious creepy minded kids out there.

--

How about not having a sig at all?

For gaming fans

Is done by mates of mine, they were nominated for some web award too. :)

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular