Forums > Ask evo > would evo like to borrow my new car?

WOULD EVO LIKE TO BORROW MY NEW CAR?
Previous | 1 | Next

ive just sent an email off to the contact email on the "contact us" page regarding the offer of the use of my new car that as yet you haven't tested over here in the uk.

i'm not sure if these emails get looked into or if it's just a generic email address so is there an option of finding someone on the features desk to pass the message on to?

all the best

:)

What car ?

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

Sammyturbo said...

What car ?

Works GP maybe Sammy?

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

LaurasOtherHalf, you have mail.

All car test have to go through me for safety and reliability checks so if you would be so kind as to bring it on over to me and I will rag the nuts off it and let you know, cheers :D

--

And for that reason I'm out.

Mike1215 said...

Sammyturbo said...

What car ?

Works GP maybe Sammy?

--

New Skool Turbo Power

YouTube Channel

many thanks for the reply ian, i won't comment further on what car for just now as the chaps at evo have something planned :D

They certainly have although I've heard they are struggling to find ramps that will clear twenty double decker buses.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular