hard to believe, but all part of the spectacle that is british weather:D:D:D:D
26th jan @ 3pm ish

27th jan at 1pm ish

Updated January 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM

--

My Glass is always half full

Yep, this morning was a wtf moment :D

Jesus, great contrast.

It'll probably be under 6ft of water tomorrow....

--

I like it round the 'ring.

looks like a nice summers day in the second one:D

Glad it's gone. With no show deliveries, a stuck van for 24 hours, customers cancelling work as schools closed and kids off, it's cost me nearly a weeks work.
The last time some white stuff showing pis5ed me off this much was 9 months before David Cameron was born.

--

www.leatherbetter.co.uk
Make imperfect leather brand new again.

I can tolerate snow for 2-3 days (Fri-Sunday) and then it can just feck off.

I like snow, but after two weeks of the stuff had had enough.

Was supposedly 10c today, still felt bloody cold though!

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

Main roads and most backroads out here tonight - damp, but not icy/snowy - you'd never know it had been snowing.

Forge Valley - a foot of snow, road like an ice rink.

I could have turned around, but I decided slidey fun was of more interest.

It was mad, yesterday it was ridiculously snowy, in the morning it was all gone so I went for a run. I must be getting old because I find snow a massive pain in the rear now.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Alan said...

looks like a nice summers day in the second one:D

If you discount the lack of leaves of the trees ;) Oh, and the long shadows too...

--

BMW Car Magazine @QuentlyBentin

I'm glad it's raining hard. Hopefully it washes all the salt away and the temperature stays mild so that the gritters don't come out again. My baby is showing surface rusting underneath :cry:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular