Forums > evo magazine > A good mid life revamp!

A GOOD MID LIFE REVAMP!
Previous | 1 | Next

I dont know what others think, but the new format in EVO 180 reminds me very much of the first few issues, particularly issue 1. Great mix of the hypercars you wont read about in Car or Autocar and also features on more affordable stuff. I hope this is the taste of things to come. Well done lads. The only thing I miss personally is the proper road tests they used to do, with performance figures etc. I'm still waiting for the timing gear to be strapped onto the likes of the M135i, RS4, Focus ST and Pagani Huyara!! Hope they can rectify this.:D

Have to say I'm a bit disappointed with the revamp. It looks a bit.. well..dull :(

There is lots of white space that doesn't add anything to the design. EVO has always had a strong brand/design identity and this to me seems rather wishy washy.

Oh and I miss the "Me and my Car" features.

Content is still A1 though :)

Bezza said...

I dont know what others think, but the new format in EVO 180 reminds me very much of the first few issues, particularly issue 1.

I agree. I think the revamp has got a real quality look to it, reminds me of what first attracted me to evo. If only they could resurrect the non-glossy covers![/rose tinted specs]

Anyway, well done gents.:)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

[quote="Bezza"]If only they could resurrect the non-glossy covers![/rose tinted specs]

Have you seen the newsstand cover...?

Ian Eveleigh said...

duncs500 said...

[quote="Bezza"]If only they could resurrect the non-glossy covers![/rose tinted specs]

Have you seen the newsstand cover...?

Noooo, is it back? Why not the subs cover?:(

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

I really like the new look, and it was a great read too - one of the best issues for a while.

Any chance of a hi-res image of the budget coupes next to the dam in Wales?

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular