Forums > Any other business > Secret Supercar Owner (Not Dead)

SECRET SUPERCAR OWNER (NOT DEAD)
Previous | 1 | Next

I'd missed that he has an XJR-15! :shock: I shall look forward to his magazine contributions immensely!

I think he wrote a blog about it

here

I must admit, I enjoyed his write up, bit disappointed in the garage (bricks and mortar that is) though. Maybe I am a bit too fussy !

Yes I read the blog after I saw the car in the magazine, was always one of my favourites although I was always under the impression that they were pigs to drive.

Here's a good vid of Tiff driving one for old Top Gear, looks like a right handful Your link text

--

Just say no to inline fours.

Zonda_ said...

I'd missed that he has an XJR-15! :shock: I shall look forward to his magazine contributions immensely!

I've known him for a few years now and that was the first clue that he was a proper petrolhead and not just your average multi-millionaire supercar owner.

Then he brought out the Mosler... 8)

Shame that's missed Fast Fleet, as he probably used that the most over the last couple of years.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Ooh - David is "in" on the secret secret. ;)

Googled Jaguar XJR-15 expecting to see some sort of fast saloon... don't think I've ever seen one of these before8)

--

_

We should have a single, ongoing, number plate spotted thread.

The XJR-15 was the result of some masterful "sneaky b4stard" entrepreneurship from Mr Walkinshaw.

edit : some of which is explained here. ( Ignore the reference to a designer apparently called Peter Stephenson :roll: )

Updated January 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM

ukpete said...

Googled Jaguar XJR-15 expecting to see some sort of fast saloon... don't think I've ever seen one of these before8)

I've only ever seen them at motorshows, never on the road. I think people hoped for something similar just a bit more civilised and road oriented instead of the huge let down that was the XJ220.

The XJR-15 is now owned by a friend of mine in the US. He posts regular updates on it on Instagram.

You can tell us about your P1 instead then :)

--

It feels like that. Like a donkey. On a skateboard.

Secret Supercar Owner said...

The XJR-15 is now owned by a friend of mine in the US. He posts regular updates on it on Instagram.

Well it's no good if you don't tell us what his username is! :D

You'll have to wait another 4.5yrs

mik said...

You'll have to wait another 4.5yrs

Indeed, I'd forgotten even posting this!

One of the best bits of the mag was the SSO articles.

Well worth watching 6.50ish onwards. Great link thank you. I liked that Silverstone layout.

_Andy said...

Here's a good vid of Tiff driving one for old Top Gear, looks like a right handful Your link text

Maccmike said...

One of the best bits of the mag was the SSO articles.

Thanks

Zonda_ said...

Secret Supercar Owner said...

Well it's no good if you don't tell us what his username is! :D

His username is: jasdhillon67

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular