Forums > General > Secret Supercar Owner (Not Dead)

SECRET SUPERCAR OWNER (NOT DEAD)
Previous | 1 | Next

I'd missed that he has an XJR-15! :shock: I shall look forward to his magazine contributions immensely!

I think he wrote a blog about it

here

I must admit, I enjoyed his write up, bit disappointed in the garage (bricks and mortar that is) though. Maybe I am a bit too fussy !

Yes I read the blog after I saw the car in the magazine, was always one of my favourites although I was always under the impression that they were pigs to drive.

Here's a good vid of Tiff driving one for old Top Gear, looks like a right handful Your link text

--

Clio 182/Spazda MX-5/Honda CRF450R/VFR400

Zonda_ said...

I'd missed that he has an XJR-15! :shock: I shall look forward to his magazine contributions immensely!

I've known him for a few years now and that was the first clue that he was a proper petrolhead and not just your average multi-millionaire supercar owner.

Then he brought out the Mosler... 8)

Shame that's missed Fast Fleet, as he probably used that the most over the last couple of years.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Ooh - David is "in" on the secret secret. ;)

Googled Jaguar XJR-15 expecting to see some sort of fast saloon... don't think I've ever seen one of these before8)

--

Entirely pointless

The XJR-15 was the result of some masterful "sneaky b4stard" entrepreneurship from Mr Walkinshaw.

edit : some of which is explained here. ( Ignore the reference to a designer apparently called Peter Stephenson :roll: )

Updated January 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM

ukpete said...

Googled Jaguar XJR-15 expecting to see some sort of fast saloon... don't think I've ever seen one of these before8)

I've only ever seen them at motorshows, never on the road. I think people hoped for something similar just a bit more civilised and road oriented instead of the huge let down that was the XJ220.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular