Forums > General > ONE HUNDRED AND EIIIIGHTY (issue that is)

ONE HUNDRED AND EIIIIGHTY (ISSUE THAT IS)
Previous | 12 | Next

Just dropped thru the door. Quick scan through and looks to be a cracker. Hennessey Gt on the cover and rework look this month to the art designs.

Updated January 26, 2013 at 10:55 AM

--

Strong Broo Racing

Interesting Venom writeup.
Harry should get retired for his editorial dribble.

Love the new design. Very clean and crisp. Less to distract from the usual brilliant photography

Love the new layout and the fact that "The Thrill Of Driving" is high on the agenda again. Content looks great too. Can't wait to read in the morning

I think the new layout works very successfully. It's clean, compact and very Evo and the photography is fantastic. Well done Rob Gould and the team!

Good cover, and really approve of the makeover. Content wise, I will be reading the Venom article with interest. I don't think it's the strongest issue for content, but enough in there to enjoy! :)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

That photo on page 123 is off the scale of cool.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

I'm liking the increase in one page articles. Suits my preferred location for reading better...

Porter, did you get carried away with the pigs in blankets a little over Christmas?! ;)

Updated January 27, 2013 at 9:45 AM

--

Cheers

Rich

David_Yu said...

P108-109 photo is superb 8)

Apparently I've won a watch.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Welcome to the club Matt :)

mik said...

David_Yu said...

P108-109 photo is superb 8)

and how good does that road look ?

I thought Fast Fleet and the Market Watch sections looked a bit of a mess when I initially saw them. The rest of the redesign gets a thumbs up though. Some corking articles this month too 8)

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

mattcambs said...

You missed the subtlety in Rev's Merc thread yesterday....:P

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

Mike1215 said...

mattcambs said...

You missed the subtlety in Rev's Merc thread yesterday....:P

I rarely get the subtle stuff :lol:

ETA: not that is was subtle! :)

Updated January 27, 2013 at 2:54 PM

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

mattcambs said...

I rarely get the subtle stuff :lol:

ETA: not that is was subtle! :)

Just enough to get under your radar.......;)

--

Roadgoing Group A racecar

Dan Webster "Your car actually sounded quite good from up there"

Subs copy not arrived yet :?

--

A yellow loltus

Watch has arrived and until next month I am in the exclusive club of one to have won the new 3500 model.

I might get the strap changed for a leather one, but it's nice design otherwise.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Did Obama wear one of those?

If not I am complaining.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular