Forums > General > Must... resist...

MUST... RESIST...
Previous | 123 | Next

This was posted on facebook by an old acquaintance of mine. It's probably genuine so I've held back from any comments along the lines of "have you checked round the back of Greggs".

I'm almost certainly going to hell.

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

Yes you are :twisted:

::lol:

:lol:

However, an old schoolfriend of mine recently posted something similar about her nephew who'd gone missing and after a few weeks of seeing the same posts I heard the poor sod was found hanged, so maybe be careful what you post publically!!

--

Don't play with a girl's heart, it's easily broken and she only has one. Play with her boobs instead, they're bouncy and she has two of those.

Audio_Chris said...

:lol:

However, an old schoolfriend of mine recently posted something similar about her nephew who'd gone missing and after a few weeks of seeing the same posts I heard the poor sod was found hanged, so maybe be careful what you post publically!!

More recently (mayve 18months ago), some drinking buddies (IE people who talked to me because I was in with the proprietors) were saying how a mate of theirs had gone walkabout and they were posting on his FB that he probably hung himself, he was always a dour bastard, etc. I suggested against it, given my history of depression.

Two weeks later, his corpse was pulled from an estuary and ID'd by dental records.

So yeah, careful with that...!

Sundayjumper said...

"have you checked round the back of Greggs".

:lol: this. fvcking brilliant.

I am normally of sick humour.

But I do not see the funny side of this. I would remove this thread before many more people see it if I was in your shoes.

What happens if someone who knows that girl finds out what you've started here and the worst has happened?

JohnmcS2000 said...

But I do not see the funny side of this. I would remove this thread before many more people see it if I was in your shoes.

What happens if someone who knows that girl finds out what you've started here and the worst has happened?

this

Zonda_ said...

JohnmcS2000 said...

this

+1. Pretty sad.

Don't know what's more tragic, Sundayjumper for posting something like this or the fact he uses Facebook and has to bump up his friends by filling them with old colleagues who he clearly couldn't give a s*** about.

Updated January 26, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Can I ask who are the moderators on here?
I cannot believe this thread is still on here?
Moderators, please remove this. Please caution the person who started it about their conduct. Even ban the person.

There has been several incidents of suicide from cyber bullying. Of people receiving police cautions for stuff posted on sites like twitter. I see this in the same light.

Evo, do something!

Shameful thread.

As far as I am aware there are no mods.

Probably when SJ gets up he will realise while midly amusing if she turns up safe and sound it might be better to delete the thread or at least his post just in case something awful has happened.

Let us not blow this out of proportion though, we have all at times gone for close to the bone humour and I know I have found things funny in my head only to inadvertantly offend once I had verbalised the thought.

At least wait and see SJs response to the general feelings on the thread before castigation and bans and othe knee jerk reactions please? I suspect he will delete as much as he can as soon as he can. Perhaps those that have quoted his post could delete their input also?

I didn't read it as SJ taking the mick, I thought that he was highlighting shes missing with an element of humour as she'll probably turn up at a boyfriends etc.

Jesus, there's some major overreaction on this thread.

Mumsnet is that way -------->

carlos said...

I didn't read it as SJ taking the mick, I thought that he was highlighting shes missing with an element of humour as she'll probably turn up at a boyfriends etc.

This is how I took it too, if he were worried I doubt the thought of posting would have crossed his mind. Get a grip people.

What SJ posted will have no impact on her turning up OK or not. Stop concern trolling :roll:

Also, there are no mods

Updated January 26, 2013 at 11:04 AM

JohnmcS2000 said...

Can I ask who are the moderators on here?
I cannot believe this thread is still on here?
Moderators, please remove this. Please caution the person who started it about their conduct. Even ban the person.

There has been several incidents of suicide from cyber bullying. Of people receiving police cautions for stuff posted on sites like twitter. I see this in the same light.

Evo, do something!

You're obviously new here. There are no mods. We are self moderating. Far worse stuff has been posted on here and 95% of the forum regulars will just see the funny side.

Cyber bullying!?! Do you read the Daily Mail or something? :roll:

ETA : SJ :lol:

Updated January 26, 2013 at 12:09 PM

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

_Mick_N said...

Don't know what's more tragic, Sundayjumper for posting something like this or the fact he uses Facebook and has to bump up his friends by filling them with old colleagues who he clearly couldn't give a s*** about.

yeah Steve, you should learn from mick who allocates time every week to go thoroughly check on both his Facebook friends to make sure they still qualify for his friendship status.

It's the only safe way.

--

Cheers

Rich

Mick's too cool for Facebook, Rich. He'd rather go fishing.

--

Something witty goes here.....

Jorg Gray Ltd Edition Watch Number : 313631

I'm no longer on Facebook, I was for a couple of months in fact I think you Rich were one of the saddos on here who friend requested me :lol:

Previous | 123 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular