Forums > General > Andy Murray (still alive and kicking)...

ANDY MURRAY (STILL ALIVE AND KICKING)...
Previous | 1 | Next

... but atleast the papers don't make a big song and dance whenever he progresses into the second round of a 'slam.

Sunday's match will be good to watch.

absolutely, he has definitely moved up a level. Good luck to him

Alan said...

Bit of both i reckon. Fed through age & Nadal through injuries, are coming off their top level and Andy has moved up. It's between Murray and Novak now.

speedcamera said...

Alan said...

Bit of both i reckon. Fed through age & Nadal through injuries, are coming off their top level and Andy has moved up. It's between Murray and Novak now.

I should be a sports journalist Click ;)

Updated January 27, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Wonderful tennis from both, so far 8)

Mick probably thinks that tennis isn't a sport though.

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

it is going to be tough and painful, both real fighters

I thought he was just hanging in there for most of the first set, but he dominated in the tie break.8)

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

Maybe a break coming up in this 2nd set...

C'mon Murray!

Updated January 27, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Marv said...

Wonderful tennis from both, so far 8)

Mick probably thinks that tennis isn't a sport though.

Being played in Oz, so its only a sport there. It'll be a sport here in July, but then it won't be a sport in oz. :?

I just love the way he gets in his opponents head

"I just got back from my best friend's funeral. He died after being hit on the head with a tennis ball. It was a lovely service."
©Tommy Cooper

He's looking like the real deal in this set.

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

duncs500 said...

He's looking like the real deal in this set.

Not so in this set. Dropped his level, Novak has picked his up.

yes, not looking so good at the moment

Alan said...

yes, not looking so good at the moment

Nope.

Murray struggling to take it to a five setter now. Could be over in minutes...

Aye - it's over. Thread title needs updating. :cry:

still alive but blistering ?

Bloody Scot :lol: ;)

Didn't watch the end of the match, I take it Djokovic took control after winning the second set?

Some fine tennis by both, up until that point.

--

Yes, yes, yes, I'm doing that all the time. You don't have to remind me every 10 seconds.

Marv said...

Didn't watch the end of the match, I take it Djokovic took control after winning the second set?

that pretty much sums it up, Djokovic was never going to lose from that point

Alan said...

Marv said...

that pretty much sums it up, Djokovic was never going to lose from that point

Give top level guys like Djokovic a glimmer of a chance to get their game going and they're impossible to stop.

Murray can still improve his game though esp the mental side when things aren't going so well.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular