Forums > General > Fantasy v Reality

FANTASY V REALITY
Previous | 1 | Next

Check out this sumptuous luxury germanic sports car of the highest order -

You can tell it has been well looked after, the dealer is obviously top notch, can I see the Queen and Sir Steve Regrave in the background? Yes sir I believe I just can.

It's probably got a walnut gearknob that has been previously cherished by a long slim aristocratic ladyhand. 8)

So I do a street map seach and

what the hell.

Jeez, she could cherish a knob too but only for £50 for the night.

And that's pepsi max on top of that waste bin, not Bollinger if I am not very much mistaken.

At this rate I will stick with my Rover 100, which to be honest is just a rebadged Mini Metro.

Grrrr dealers nowadays.

Guy Salmon ? This is more Bob Crabsticks

Andy

Updated January 25, 2013 at 4:43 PM

The South in slightly sh1t-really-isnt-it non-shocker.

To be fair, they have a picture of their real frontage on their website. It's not like they're pretending to be based in the courtyard of Buckingham Palace. They're about 150m from the river, too; I've driven further than 150m to take photos for a car ad :lol:

1st rule of photography, choose a good background. ;)

just needs a lick of paint (the gate and the girl)

Jobbo said...

To be fair, they have a picture of their real frontage on their website.

And you can see it on Streetview if you just pan one building to the right from the pic above :)

Also, Surbiton & Kingston is my old stomping ground. Lived in Surbiton and used to pass there every day for about five years on the way to work. I think it used to be a tyre place.

--

It's not a Golf

If you want to see ropey car dealers lying and squirming watch BBC1s 'The Sheriffs are Coming' on iPlayer. There's one on virtually every episode!

:shock:

--

Say My Name

Thats nothing. There is a well established garage that takes pictures of its cars on a blue screen then projects a background image of G6 private jet. 8)

N said...

Thats nothing. There is a well established garage that takes pictures of its cars on a blue screen then projects a background image of G6 private jet. 8)

Yeah, I've seen those....

--

Say My Name

Z3 with two 2.8s can't be that common. I don't think you can afford to be choosey with the dealers.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular