Forums > Any other business > Fantasy v Reality

FANTASY V REALITY
Previous | 1 | Next

Check out this sumptuous luxury germanic sports car of the highest order -

You can tell it has been well looked after, the dealer is obviously top notch, can I see the Queen and Sir Steve Regrave in the background? Yes sir I believe I just can.

It's probably got a walnut gearknob that has been previously cherished by a long slim aristocratic ladyhand. 8)

So I do a street map seach and

what the hell.

Jeez, she could cherish a knob too but only for £50 for the night.

And that's pepsi max on top of that waste bin, not Bollinger if I am not very much mistaken.

At this rate I will stick with my Rover 100, which to be honest is just a rebadged Mini Metro.

Grrrr dealers nowadays.

Guy Salmon ? This is more Bob Crabsticks

Andy

Updated January 25, 2013 at 4:43 PM

The South in slightly sh1t-really-isnt-it non-shocker.

To be fair, they have a picture of their real frontage on their website. It's not like they're pretending to be based in the courtyard of Buckingham Palace. They're about 150m from the river, too; I've driven further than 150m to take photos for a car ad :lol:

--

YOLO

1st rule of photography, choose a good background. ;)

just needs a lick of paint (the gate and the girl)

Jobbo said...

To be fair, they have a picture of their real frontage on their website.

And you can see it on Streetview if you just pan one building to the right from the pic above :)

Also, Surbiton & Kingston is my old stomping ground. Lived in Surbiton and used to pass there every day for about five years on the way to work. I think it used to be a tyre place.

--

It's not a Golf | Neither is this | This one's just a posh Beetle

If you want to see ropey car dealers lying and squirming watch BBC1s 'The Sheriffs are Coming' on iPlayer. There's one on virtually every episode!

:shock:

--

---------------------------
"Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact... there's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact." Dr. Neil Fox, 2001.

Thats nothing. There is a well established garage that takes pictures of its cars on a blue screen then projects a background image of G6 private jet. 8)

N said...

Thats nothing. There is a well established garage that takes pictures of its cars on a blue screen then projects a background image of G6 private jet. 8)

Yeah, I've seen those....

--

---------------------------
"Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact... there's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact." Dr. Neil Fox, 2001.

Z3 with two 2.8s can't be that common. I don't think you can afford to be choosey with the dealers.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular