Forums > Moaning forum > Full Fat

FULL FAT
Previous | 12 | Next

I thought this was a PHism but I saw it on here today with mention of the FFRR if you need to differentiate between a Range Rover and a Sport can't RRS be used, they even call clios FF when talking about cup packages or something. Calling normal coke Full Fat Coke is bad enough FFs.

Why would RRS help if you're describing a FFRR?

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

It is how they are referred to by the owners of FFRR, RRS, Disco3/4 etc etc. :?

Ergo it is correct.

for examplification

Updated January 25, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I've seen the Disco3 and 4 referred to as D3 and D4 recently. Without context I thought the posters were talking about small diesel engined Volvos.

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

They are badged LR3 and LR4 in the USA, but I agree - D3 and D4 is stupid. Sounds like something Rev would have said. ;)

I might start using the term semi-skimmed as well if it bothers you that much.

Jobbo said...

Because if you're describing a Range Rover RR is enough, I presume FF started to distinguish between that and a sport.

I would counter that RR isn't enough, since it's no longer just an RR; RR is now a brand (including the Ewok, the FFRR and the RRS).

--

JL said...

Oh b*llocks you're right

mik said...

They are badged LR3 and LR4 in the USA, but I agree - D3 and D4 is stupid. Sounds like something Rev would have said. ;)

Stick your haggis up your sporran. Happy Burns night.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

:lol:

I swear you have an insult monitoring system running on here. 8)

It is just forum talk though. If you see someone driving a FFRR and tell them' "hey that's a nice full fat range rover you have there" they'd probably punch you in the face :lol:

--

How about not having a sig at all?

Mito Man said...

It is just forum talk though. If you see someone driving a FFRR and tell them' "hey that's a nice full fat range rover you have there" they'd probably punch you in the face :lol:

Prove it.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 316d

Until recently I thought that the FF part meant the V8 petrol version, for some reason :?

--

This ^

Mark BT52 said...

Mito Man said...

Prove it.

:lol:

Go on young Sales - make a video please.

--

Bunta's Tofu

charleroi said...

Jobbo said...

Because if you're describing a Range Rover RR is enough, I presume FF started to distinguish between that and a sport.

Well I agree with you.

--

Cheers

Rich

As do I.

I've also heard it used to describe non cup equipped Clios.

It's used to describe the full fa...sorry, the normal RSport Clios. So mine was a FF with Cup chassis, not a Cup.

Swervin_Mervin said...

It's used to describe the full fa...sorry, the normal RSport Clios. So mine was a FF with Cup chassis, not a Cup.

Well that's just daft.

--

Cheers

Rich

Rich B said...

Swervin_Mervin said...

Well that's just daft.

Yeah. I think it should be Full Fat for non-Cup equipped cars, semi-skimnmed for cars equipped with Cup chassis, and skimmed for Cup cars. :D

Swervin_Mervin said...

Rich B said...

Swervin_Mervin said...

Well that's just daft.

Yeah. I think it should be Full Fat for non-Cup equipped cars, semi-skimnmed for cars equipped with Cup chassis, and skimmed for Cup cars. :D

it would be better, though the fact they already have names also helps...!

--

Cheers

Rich

Previous | 12 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular