Forums > General > FAO Qjump

FAO QJUMP
Previous | 1234 | Next

You can't just waltz in here owning an F40 and not tell us all about it! So, what's it like owning the greatest car ever made? :D

--

Entirely pointless

This place has gone to the dogs, people are buying actual cars left right and centre and now we have a member that owns an F40.

:P

--

Done.

Dan said...

This place has gone to the dogs, people are buying actual cars left right and centre and now we have another member that owns an F40.

EFA

--

and from the beginning think what may be the end.

Also we expect videos here and here as soon as possible.

--

just the tip

Dinny_G said...

Dan said...

This place has gone to the dogs, people are buying actual cars left right and centre and now we have another member that owns an F40.

EFA

Oh yes, forgot about dino!

--

Done.

Ah, but does he ?

ukpete said...

So, what's it like owning the greatest car ever made? :D

QJump has a 911 GT1 too :shock: ;)

If we manage not to scare you QJump, you'll find that despite the banter on here, 95% of the members have a genunine love of cars and you'll be most welcome to pop in from time to time and let us know a bit about what it's like to have a stable like yours.

There's another occaisional poster here from the states Ingenere (Dino) who has an F40 and some other nice stuff.

--

And doesn't SSO have an F40! They're getting a bit common now

Who's SSO ???

--

Secret Supercar Owner who's apparently so secret nobody knows who he is

Yeah but none of them own a diesel Golf as well...

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

What if QJump is SSO?;)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Ha ha ha not scared off guys!
Yes the fleet is
f40
ff
california (the wives it is a womans car stand back and wait for explosion)
panamera turbo
range rover
330d
m3

And a dire need to buy a f50, enzo and and and
I am from Uk brought up on RS cars, and XR cars so not a silver spoon in sight before you ask!
Live in Switzerland.
And not SSO he is more like the stig is he not ;) But I have more idea who SSO is than the stig!

Updated January 24, 2013 at 6:56 PM

--

Q

Please buy a diesel Golf and become a forum legend!

Nice collection, if a little strange. Do the 330, M3 and RR get much use with the others there ?

Zonda_ said...

Please buy a diesel Golf and become a forum legend!

I did mention the Nannys car right? GTD :D

--

Q

Alan said...

Nice collection, if a little strange. Do the 330, M3 and RR get much use with the others there ?

Yea they do, the RR the less as its RHD in a LHD world.
Why strange? they all have a use, or so i tell myself.

--

Q

Welcome to the forum Q. Good job you explained about the California or tongues would have started wagging! ;)

As you list your 458 as your track car, are you planning on getting the "Scuderia" version due soon? Rumours are it's going to be called the Monte Carlo which is a stupid name, but the car is going to be ace.

--

Share your car adventures.
www.auto-journals.com

Real life with cars

Very impressive collection;)

--

Tree Trunks, I'm all jacked up because of you. Look at my jacked up face!

Nice fleet8)

--

Entirely pointless

Previous | 1234 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular