Cheers,

Gwaredd

steelesigns.co.uk

Gwaredd said...

PMYH

+1

--

Plump eyes?

How does one go about getting a quote from this gentleman?

--

The Evo forum really is a shadow of its former self. I remember when the internet was for the elite and now they seem to let any spastic on.

IaFG Supercharged Muppet Division

unzippy said...

How does one go about getting a quote from this gentleman?

Just send me a PM matey.

YHPM!

Flewy said...

YHPM!

What's that sig all about Dave?

--

A yellow loltus

I've got some ideas for the business. I have a picture in my mind of something I would like to achieve, but I'm at a point where I'm not quite so sure how to fit all the pieces together.

I'm thinking a mentor or potentially a business partner may help the process along faster and better. Someone with a proper interest in cars who understands where I'm coming from and want to go.

Edit, not that there's anything wrong with Delta, everything is tickety boo!, I have a plan I'd like to realise:D

Updated January 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular