Forums > Gaming forum > Metal Gear Rising: Reveangence

METAL GEAR RISING: REVEANGENCE
Previous | 1 | Next

Demo is up on Xbox Live just now. I'm a fan of past Metal Gear games so I thought I'd give it a go. It's a Devil May Cry style slash em up staring Raiden with some Deus Ex style cyborg enhancements.

It's not really my cup of tea tbh but the mechanics of it work if your into that kind of game. I'll stick to playing Metal Gear Solid on my Gamecube :).

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

I saw the GiantBomb guys playing a demo of this before Christmas, it looked wonderful brainless fun.

--

AmperaWomenCar Trade

Aye, if you like that kind of combotastic fighting game it seems really good. I'm just not into that kind of game.

--

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god’s blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

Platinum games - I love em so will be knees deep in this asap.

--

Bunta's Tofu

I too was quite looking forward to another MGS game and was disappointed on downloading and playing the demo to find it was a hack and slasher, not my thing.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular