Forums > General > Bowler EXR-S video

BOWLER EXR-S VIDEO
Previous | 1 | Next

If I could have just one car for work (visiting farms and development sites), commute, play and sport (shooting) then the Bowler EXR-S would be ideal 8)

Fab youtube video clicky Only wish we could hear that 5 litre V8 occasionally.

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

:twisted:

video is visually quite nice, but not very interesting. very top-gear with the filters and the other vehicles and stuff.

hard to go past one of these as a one-car-garage.

phut said...

:twisted:
video is visually quite nice, but not very interesting. very top-gear with the filters and the other vehicles and stuff.

That might be because the footage is taken from an actual Top Gear episode...

--

Power is nothing without control.

I'm with B_T_S!

Here is the monkey giving one a go

About as close to a Halo Warthog as you can get me thinks.

--

Bunta's Tofu

Would also suit JL for playing in the dunes 8)

B_T_S

--

There's no replacement for displacement

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular