Forums > General > Fur cells

FUR CELLS
Previous | 1 | Next

If anyone is interested, I know someone selling a Nissan Stagea RS Four 2.5 Turbo Auto for £1500.

I'll try and get some pics.

--

Jobbo said...

Rev is correct, of course

Does it looks likes an R35 at the front?

No. It looks like a Stagea.

--

Jobbo said...

--

Jobbo said...

Confusing.

The back end also looks like a Stagea.

If I didn't have other plans set in motion, I'd be having it myself. Performance bargain, can easily make 320bhp with minor fettling or beyond if you have the wallet for it.

Updated January 23, 2013 at 10:11 PM

--

Jobbo said...

Would you get Flewey to do the R35 front end, or would you attempt it yourself? Might be tricky.... :?

I'd get him to do an R35 front end, then when I've saved a bit, an R35 back end.

--

Jobbo said...

is it imported ?

Alan said...

is it imported ?

Yes, all Stageas in the UK are.

--

Jobbo said...

NotoriousREV said...

I'd get him to do an R35 front end, then when I've saved a bit, an R35 back end.

8)

Updated January 23, 2013 at 10:21 PM

--

Jobbo said...

oh dear, it looks all wrong in side profile, as if the estate bit was an afterthought :(

It's a 250bhp 4 wheel drive super estate for £1500 and you want it to be pretty?! ;)

--

Jobbo said...

NotoriousREV said...

It's a 250bhp 4 wheel drive super estate for £1500 and you want it to be pretty?! ;)

good point, does it actually drive well ?

I CBA to google. Do these have the engine and running gear from a Skyline then? R32?

--

This ^

NotoriousREV said...

Let me know if you know of one for sale in about 20 months time.

--

240PP said...

I CBA to google. Do these have the engine and running gear from a Skyline then? R32?

R33. It's the RB25DET engine from the GTS with an auto box and the 4WD system from the GT-R. I beleive they go rather well.

--

Jobbo said...

NotoriousREV said...

240PP said...

R33. It's the RB25DET engine from the GTS with an auto box and the 4WD system from the GT-R. I beleive they go rather well.

Looked at these recently and like the legacy gtb and gallant vr4 they sound epic and are cheap. Only blight is most are auto. Are they reliable?

Carl

Dr Carlos said...

NotoriousREV said...

240PP said...

Looked at these recently and like the legacy gtb and gallant vr4 they sound epic and are cheap. Only blight is most are auto. Are they reliable?

Carl

Considered bombproof in standard form. Auto is an old skool box rather than some complex computer controlled doohickey so cheap to fix if it does go wrong. Although, if that happened to me, I'd "simply" throw in an R33 GT-R manual box.

--

Jobbo said...

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular