Forums > General > Pleasure of driving ..

PLEASURE OF DRIVING ..
Previous | 1 | Next

We all hate speed limit , speed camera.
But what do you think what car can give you pleasure ,fun of driving without breaking speed limits and other road regulation on normal public road :-D

Perhaps one of these:

Updated January 23, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Foz's S2000

Cheers

Steve

A white transit.

--

I like it round the 'ring.

Transit 8) ...why can you explain your choice?

The Benz Patent-Motorwagen .

--

300 hp AWD Golf mk4 TDI the ultimate dream

It ain't a bloody MX5 that's for sure.

MR2 Roadster for me.

--

My Flickr

Invisible Speakers

Fiat panda 100hp

--

My Glass is always half full

Road legal go-kart.

--

Cockwallet

Something riding a bit high with a glass roof. The ride height helps vision along lanes so better progress can be made, the roof lets as much light in as possible so you feel more immersed in the surroundings. Aside from that, pretty much anything without terminal understeer - or with a degree of loo to counter it - and good enough damping to make the most of what it's got.

We had a Puma and Ka at the same time and both were great fun to hustle along at sensible speeds.

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular