Forums > General > F1 2013 on TV

F1 2013 ON TV
Previous | 1 | Next

Sadly no Live Monaco GP on BBC:cry: Click

Dont worry though, it'll be on Sky, which is better.

p7ulg said...

Sadly no Live Monaco GP on BBC:cry: Click

There are many of the decent races they don't have either.

--

Impreza WRX STi Spec-C V-Limited Toshi Arai Edition/ GTR/ Panda 100HP Pandamonium/ 320d MSport

I can no longer be smug about having Sky, as I... er... don't.:(

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

They're showing all the ones I normally enjoy the most live so I'm happy. The highlights they were doing last year weren't that bad either.

--

I often drive for a road travel

duncs500 said...

Congtulations on moving out of your council flat 8)

--

cheers,

Harry

Too many old sheds.

zedleg said...

They're showing all the ones I normally enjoy the most live so I'm happy. The highlights they were doing last year weren't that bad either.

I watched one of the highlight shows. I thought it was excellent.

Monaco is a race more suited to highlights. Let's be honest, if that exact same track was anywhere else in the world, it would be a sh1t race and dropped after a few years...

--

How about not having a sig at all?

The only one I'd have liked to see live that isn't is the US GP.

--

Entirely pointless

I normally like the Monaco GP, but the last two have been pants.

Infact, all of the 'classic' racing circuits were disappointments last year, seemingly.

The only ones I'd want swapping are India and the USA otherwise I'd say the BBC has the best choices there (considering start times).

I think they did the highlights pretty well last year and don't felt I missed much from the experience watching them. The worst bit is definitely trying to avoid the result, made much harder by BBC radio insisting on revealing it in their news bulletins before the highlights go out.

Looks alright to me, shame the Australian GP isn't live though, I always enjoy the build up with it being the first race of the season. Guess I'll be a boring sod and I'll be in the common room at silly o'clock in the morning for the Oz GP then.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

integrale_evo said...

duncs500 said...

Congtulations on moving out of your council flat 8)

:D Not far from the truth!

--

+ Non-limited edition of the Exige 240R
- Uninspiring soundtrack

If you haven't seen it yet:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/21193319

I think this is Suzi's first work for the 2013 season? Awful, awkward, stuttery, crap obvious questions, no rapport (expected) - must do better.

Jon

Just Jon Innit said...

If you haven't seen it yet:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/formula1/21193319

I think this is Suzi's first work for the 2013 season? Awful, awkward, stuttery, crap obvious questions, no rapport (expected) - must do better.

Jon

Agreed, she seems very shy, I'm sure she will improve as the season goes on though.

--

Stolen Orions on fire off the hard shoulder of the M8. I watched neds litter in the dark near the Tennents shop. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like [coughs] tears... in... rain. Time... to die...

Could have been worse - could have been that heavy arsed Scottish one who loves winding Lewis up (& thinks Jensen secretly fancies her).

speedcamera said...

Could have been worse - could have been that heavy arsed Scottish one who loves winding Lewis up (& thinks Jensen secretly fancies her).

Pear-shaped or not, I'd hang out the back of her (c) Mick. On the few races where Jakes hasn't attended I thought she did a solid job - at least good enough for a 50/50 live vs. highlights job anyway. Jury is out on Perry, 3/10 must do better.

don't think the Monaco GP is the worst to be missing, and I suspect they knew it. It is the most processional of all the races, and really shouldn't be still on the calendar

Previous | 1 | Next

Jump to forum: Go

Please contact the webmaster if you have any problems or queries relating to this forum.

MEMBER LOGIN

|
Connect
Company Website | Media Information | Contact Us | Privacy Notice | Subs Info | Affiliate Programme
Our Other Websites: The Week | Auto Express | Custom PC | IT Pro | MacUser | Men's Fitness | Micro Mart | PC Pro | bit-tech | Know Your Mobile | Octane | Expert Reviews | Channel Pro | Know Your Cell | Know Your Mobile India | Digital SLR Photography | Den of Geek | Magazines | Computer Shopper | Mobile Phone Deals | Competitions | Cyclist | Health & Fitness | CarBuyer | Cloud Pro | MagBooks | Mobile Test | Land Rover Monthly | Webuser | Computer Active | Table Pouncer | Viva Celular